• Register
  • Help

Topic: Overture SE won't install on OS-X!

Share/Bookmark

Overture SE won't install on OS-X!

Hey all,

Finally got round to trying out the bundled GPO Overture SE on my powerbook - double clicked on the installer, agreed to everything then get a box saying "Please select package before pressing install". Then it stops.

(This is OS X 10.3.4 btw) anyone any ideas?

Cheers!

Andy

Re: Overture SE won't install on OS-X!

Quote Originally Posted by audiopHoBic
    Hey all,

Finally got round to trying out the bundled GPO Overture SE on my powerbook - double clicked on the installer, agreed to everything then get a box saying "Please select package before pressing install". Then it stops.

Cheers!

Andy
    I have the same problem! It is Overture 3.5.1, btw. OS X version is 10.3.4, running on my eMac. Any suggestions?

Hi!
    I have Mac OS X.3.4 and I installed sucessfully Overture SE 3.5.1. Did you try to download and install the update 3.6?
    Else, you can try opening the application (control-click on the application) and look if you can lauch directly into one of the enclosed folder.
    Hope that helps.
    Gil.

There was a batch of disks that had the wrong Overture SE installation file on it. If you send an Email to support@geniesoft.com about this, they will send you the correct installation file.

Don Williams
    GenieSoft

Quote Originally Posted by audiopHoBic
    Hey all,

Cheers!

Andy

Go Back to forum