• Register
  • Help

Topic: +++ Yet another crazy pianodeal, get a FREE piano +++

Share/Bookmark

Talking +++ Yet another crazy pianodeal, get a FREE piano +++

SampleTekk wants to celebrate the summer by giving you the sweetest piano deal ever!

If you'll buy the White Grand during June, we throw in a FREE piano!!!! How about that!

You can choose between the Studio Grand 88, and the Rain Piano. The price on these two pianos are $95, so isn't this a sweet deal, then I don't know what is.

Here's how it's done. When you register the White Grand that you have bought during this period (June, 2004), just include in that mail if you would like to get the SG88 or the Rain Piano and we'll send it to you. Simple as that!

The pianos will be shipped in Gigastudio version, but there will be free .nki, .exs and .fxp files on our site shortly, so you can just import the pianos in Kontakt, HALion or EXS24 and replace the resulting file with the one we provide and you'll have a perfect working piano.

Happy Summer!

Re: +++ Yet another crazy pianodeal, get a FREE piano +++

That's SUPER cool Worra, good luck with both the White and Black Grand!

:music-note: ebony... and ivory! :music-note:
    Alan Lastufka | www.BelaDMedia.com
    Producer/Artistic Design | Content Producer

20 Things

Thumbs up Re: +++ Yet another crazy pianodeal, get a FREE piano +++

Darn it! I bought WG too early... (:*^*

That's a sweet deal, indeed.

how about buy the white grand and get the black grand free?

Quote Originally Posted by c4
    how about buy the white grand and get the black grand free?
    Yeah, that would be an even sweeter deal..... but too much sweet are bad for you!

Quote Originally Posted by Worra
    SampleTekk wants to celebrate the summer by giving you the sweetest piano deal ever!

If you'll buy the White Grand during June, we throw in a FREE piano!!!! How about that!

You can choose between the Studio Grand 88, and the Rain Piano. The price on these two pianos are $95, so isn't this a sweet deal, then I don't know what is.

Here's how it's done. When you register the White Grand that you have bought during this period (June, 2004), just include in that mail if you would like to get the SG88 or the Rain Piano and we'll send it to you. Simple as that!

The pianos will be shipped in Gigastudio version, but there will be free .nki, .exs and .fxp files on our site shortly, so you can just import the pianos in Kontakt, HALion or EXS24 and replace the resulting file with the one we provide and you'll have a perfect working piano.

Happy Summer!
    As Per's North American dealer, we have White Grand in stock RIGHT NOW for Giga, Kontakt and EXS24. Order now and get this great value!

http://www.truespec.com/store/sample...itegrand.shtml

Peter Alexander
    peter@truespec.com
    310-559-3779

friendly bump
    Worra
    SampleTekk

Arf, arf, arf...

Worra, yesterday I felt the need again to fire up the playable 'White Grand' demo. This time I decided to cut away some of her trademark strong mid-range frequencies with the simple sweepable EQ found on my Roland mixer, and guess what, this is THE piano I'm looking for!

I'm now waiting for:

1) Giga 3.0 and soon after that...

2) ...A new computer

3) White Grand - Giga 3.0 version (or/and Black Grand, depends on demo)

------------
    Alex Cremers

Quote Originally Posted by Alexcremers
    Worra, yesterday I felt the need again to fired up the playable 'White Grand' demo. This time I decided to cut away some of her trademark strong mid-range frequencies with the simple sweepable EQ found on my Roland mixer, and guess what, this is THE piano I'm looking for!

I'm now waiting for:

1) Giga 3.0 and soon after that...

2) ...A new computer

3) White Grand - Giga 3.0 version (or/and Black Grand, depends on demo)

------------
    Alex Cremers
    Thanks Alex!
    Yes, the White Grand takes EQ.ing very well. It was one thing we tried to think about while designing the White Grand.
    The GS3 version of the White Grand will be released the minute GS3 is released. It will include both "traditional" patches with pedal up/pedal down samples, but also convoluting patches.
    The same thing goes for the Black Grand.

We hope to have playable demos for the Black Grand up for download later this week.
    Worra
    SampleTekk

Arf, arf, arf...

it's a great offer...

But I've already got the Studio Grand and Rain Piano - which I love. Any chance of a discount on the upcoming Black Grand to White Grand purchasers? That might twist my credit card into action.

???

Go Back to forum