• Register
  • Help

Topic: Live Chat wrap-up...

Live Chat wrap-up...

This weekend we had three great live chats utilizing the mIRC software. Francesco, Jeff Hurchalla and (my buddy) Styxx all provided us with some clever entries while we discussed, the future of sampling, alternative controllers, impulses and how Gary deals with writer's block

I found the conversations on alternative midi controllers the most facinating, from wind and bow controllers, to the Nintendo Power-Glove, we all had some interesting ideas. And with real-time impulse modelling now available to most musicians, discussing that future was interesting as well.

I hope everyone can join us this Friday from 1-3 (Cali), 3-5 (ChiTown) pm to discuss the future of all things Garritan (Jeff and I are most worried about the goats, but, as long as they don't end up like the eBay links we saw, we'll be happy...) You'd've had to have been there to understand!

Thanks everyone that stopped by, it was a lot of fun getting to know you all better...
    Alan Lastufka | www.BelaDMedia.com
    Producer/Artistic Design | Content Producer

20 Things

Re: Live Chat wrap-up...

When these chats are over are they "gone with the wind" or would it be possible (assuming you'd consider doing this) to post the sessions for others to read after the fact for those of us who couldn't participate?
    Thanks -
    - robjohn

Out of my Mind

I'll sure be there Alan!
    And I'm gunna bring my fish

"So what if some parts of life are a crap shoot? Get out there and shoot the crap." -- Neil Peart
    Hint:1.6180339887498948482 Φ

West Seneca, NY

Oh great! Friday a day I can be there. I am so happy I could just flyiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Go Back to forum