• Register
  • Help

Topic: GPO midi filter problems

Share/Bookmark

GPO midi filter problems

I'm trying to use the GPO SONAR Controller Reamapping but without success for now. I want to remap expression controller CC11 to the modulation controller CC1. If the plugin mute well CC11, no CC1 are added. So, maybe I'm doing something wrong. Anyone can help me?

EDIT: btw, I'm using sonar 3.1.1

Re: GPO midi filter problems

Quote Originally Posted by lindestinel
    I'm trying to use the GPO SONAR Controller Reamapping but without success for now. I want to remap expression controller CC11 to the modulation controller CC1. If the plugin mute well CC11, no CC1 are added. So, maybe I'm doing something wrong. Anyone can help me?

EDIT: btw, I'm using sonar 3.1.1
    The plugin will only map the controllers during recording, this means that the events will have to come from a MIDI input port when you record on a track.
    On playback it will only mute the source controller (remove the events for CC#11) and it will not transform those events into CC#1.

I could also make available a version doing the mapping during playback (it's just a flag change) but I didn't since it was too confusing to explain the differences in functioning and the main reason for the plugin was to be able to hear the difference right during recording.

You could also check your global settings; it's a requirement to have checked "echo DXI input to all tracks" like in the picture.

Please let me know if it made a difference.

Regards,
    Dan.

Re: GPO midi filter problems

Ok, I got it. So, to do what I wanted to do, I need to set up a loopback. It works perfectly during record
    Is it possible to get a version that work with playback ? Or do you know something else that can do it?

Go Back to forum