• Register
  • Help

Topic: PMI 15th ANNIVERSARY SPECIALS

Share/Bookmark

PMI 15th ANNIVERSARY SPECIALS

15th ANNIVERSARY SPECIALS

To celebrate the fact that on July 25 I'm working 15 years in the professional sample business Post Musical Instruments announces ANNIVERSARY SPECIALS and re-arranges its complete product range.

NEW BUNDLES!

GOLD BUNDLE

The new PMI OLD LADY & PMI EMPEROR as a bundle deal.

MSRP $300. Normal price $ 400.

Formats Giga2, Kontakt now shipping (GS3, Halion and EXS coming soon).

CONSOLIDATED!

All PMI sample libraries prior to the GOLD SERIES pianos are now available in a 3 DVD bundle for a most attractive price.

You get the all these 13 great libraries:

PMI Bosendorfer 290, PMI Steinway D, PMI POP/ROCK C7, PMI Estonia, Post Piano Suite, PMI Historic Keyboards, Organ Tookit, Theatre Organ, Positif Organ, Accordions, Church Bells and Anvils.

MSRP $650. Normal price was: $ 1.331. You save $681.

Formats: Giga2, Kontakt, Halion and EXS are now shipping.

PIANO MAGIC!

All 8 piano libraries by PMI (15 GB) in huge 5 DVD bundle for an amazing low price!
    PMI OLD LADY, PMI EMPEROR, PMI Bosendorfer 290, PMI Steinway D, PMI POP/ROCK C7, PMI ESTONIA, POST PIANO SUITE & PMI HISTORIC KEYBOARDS.

MSRP $650. Normal price was: $ 1.346. You save: $ 696.

Formats: Giga2 and Kontakt now shipping. (GS3, Halion and EXS coming soon.)

GigaCollection

Post Estonia, Post Piano Suite, PMI Historic Keyboards, Organ Tookit, Theatre Organ, Positif Organ,

Accordions, Church Bells and Anvils..

MSRP $350. Normal price was: $ 750. You save: $ 400.

Formats: Giga, Kontakt, Halion and EXS now shipping.

Information and demos on our website www.postpiano.com

And as my special anniversary offer: If you buy these special products in our on-line store www.postpiano.com before July 25 * you can save extra:

PMI GOLD BUNDLE: (Emperor & Old Lady) $275 Save: $125!

PMI CONSOLIDATED!: (13 libraries) $575 Save: $756!

PMI PIANO MAGIC!: (8 pianos) $575 Save: $ 771!

PMI GIGA COLLECTION:$325 Save: $ 425!

*free world wide shipping for all products.

I started in the 80's (as a guitar roadie for a Dutch pop band) and entered recording studios as a tape op, sound technician, then producer and during the late 80’s I ended up with an Atari computer and an Emu-II system. There were almost no sample libraries available then beside the few disks that would come with the system you purchased. The first time I hit the record button of the Emu system I was hooked! My passion for samples had started. My first library was a collection of Church Organs and what started as a project for the Dutch Opera House soon became my first commercial project. I sold a few each month and decided to start a sample library business. Then I met Dave Govett who was did a memorable GigaSampler presentation in Amsterdam and I realised that softsamplers were going to have a drastic impact on the music industry. Since that day I created 16 libraries under my own name and several sampling projects for third parties. Today a leading US sample distributor has more than 1.000 libraries title on offer and I am proud to be part of the sample library business that has grown so rapidly and will continue to grow to make better products available to musicians and composers who share my passion for samples.
    Best regards,
    Michiel Post

Re: PMI 15th ANNIVERSARY SPECIALS

Quote Originally Posted by Michiel Post
    15th ANNIVERSARY SPECIALS

To celebrate the fact that on July 25 I'm working 15 years in the professional sample business Post Musical Instruments announces ANNIVERSARY SPECIALS and re-arranges its complete product range.

[/font]
    Congratulations Michiel and a happy and prosperous other 15 years to come!
    Worra
    SampleTekk

Arf, arf, arf...

Congratulations, Michiel!! Thank you for the wonderful libraries and service you've provided us customers. Many you have many more years of continued success.

Fozzy

Congratulations, Michiel !

This is the case when it's hard to tell which one sounds better : the demos or the special discounts

Please answer two questions : if one buys the $275 bundle in Kontakt format and later wants a platform change to GS3 then how much you charge for that cross platform addition?

Will the programming technique introduced by Xavier be continued on these products ?

best regards
    maszat

Thanks Worra, Fozzy, Lee and maszat!

To answer these questions: GS3 updates from GS2 will be free for all these packages! And if you crossgrade from Kontakt to GS3 you will pay a minimal fee (between 25 and 50 for the DVD's and shipping).

The new programming tricks regarding pedalling and release samples will also be applied to these new releases.
    Best regards,
    Michiel Post

Congratulations Michiel...keep up the good work :-)

Mal

Thumbs up Re: PMI 15th ANNIVERSARY SPECIALS

Hi Michiel

I use your pianos every day and always find inspiration with the wet 290 patch 16 layers (first thing loaded), soon I'll try the old lady and Emperor of course...
    And I'm still happy with your older collections! The accordeons (one of your oldest lib I think, like 8 years old?) and prepared pianos still rocks...

Thank you, keep up the good work,

Christian

http://www.soundsonline.com/cd_mp3_demos/166300.mp3

Question Re: PMI 15th ANNIVERSARY SPECIALS

Is it possible for the owners of Post Giga Collection DVD 1&2 to upgrade or change to CONSOLIDATED! Giga Collection?

Go Back to forum