• Register
  • Help

Topic: Garritan Orchestral Library Owners

Question Garritan Orchestral Library Owners

undefined Hi: I am currently in the middle of a self-financed recording production which will include 2 or 3 pop ballads/ bolero style songs. The project will be in the spanish language. I would like to have some strings added to the slow songs. However, after finding out the cost of live players I've determined they're out of my budget. However, I've read a lot about what can be done with the GOL. Is there anyone out there that would be interested in helping me with this part of the project? I can send file (format of choice) with chord charts and scratch vocal. Please let me know if I am posting in the right section of the Forum.

Re: Garritan Orchestral Library Owners

I moved your thread to the proper forum, the General Discussion area.

Good luck with your project.
    Alan Lastufka | www.BelaDMedia.com
    Producer/Artistic Design | Content Producer

20 Things

Hi, Mike. I'm still fairly new to sequencing and Personal Orchestra. However, I've got a long background in composing and arranging for live orchestra. If you think I would be able to help you, send me an email at danpowers@earthlink.net.
    Dan Powers

"It's easier to be a composer than it is to compose."
    --Ray Luke (1928-2010)

West Seneca, NY

Geezz, you should be getting an influx of email with people on this forum willing to help! I think you should get several peoples input and then make a decision as to the best for your project - ME! No, just kidding. I have enough work to last me till the morning.
    Good Luck and I hope we can hear a sample of your music on the forum soon!
    Best wishes!

Go Back to forum