• Register
  • Help

Topic: Bundled Overture SE

Share/Bookmark

Bundled Overture SE

Maybe this should go on one of the more technical boards here, but I was wondering if I had to upgrade to the full Overture to export to pdf? Does that do it? Is there un upgrade plan for GPO owners?

Thanks.
    Trent P. McDonald

Re: Bundled Overture SE

If you've got acrobat just use the Acrobat Distiller as your default printer and you end up with a .pdf. There is also a free pdf making program called pdf maker that works basically the same way.

Thanks. I just downloaded something called "pdf4free" from Tucows. It got a 4 cow rating so hopefully it will work.
    Trent P. McDonald

There is an upgrade available for Overture SE owners.. it will cost $199 to upgrade to Overture 3... with all its various additional bells and whistles. Check it out at www.geniesoft.biz

Best of luck
    Addo..

To let you know. The domain name is actually geniesoft.com. We had to use .biz a while back when we had some problems with some crooks, trying to steal the name.

Don Williams

Quote Originally Posted by addo
    There is an upgrade available for Overture SE owners.. it will cost $199 to upgrade to Overture 3... with all its various additional bells and whistles. Check it out at www.geniesoft.biz

Best of luck

Go Back to forum