• Register
  • Help

Topic: GOS Update 2004

Share/Bookmark

Question GOS Update 2004

Hi,
    I still like my GOS very much and I am wondering if the 2004 Update is pulled because of GPO and GOS 2? The website still reads "early 2004".
    Just curious...

Best
    Holger

Re: GOS Update 2004

I joined the webchat last week and it's "in the works". Apparently Gary is waiting on NI to make some changes.

Hey wes,
    thanks for the reply.
    I am not sure what NI has to do with GOS. As far as I know, GOS is available only for Giga and GOS lite for Giga and Akai. NI should not be involved.
    Maybe Gary droped it because of GOS 2... I just liked to know. I am looking forward to GOS 2, will be a killer library no doubt.

Best
    Holger

Wink Re: GOS Update 2004

As the proud owner/user of GOS/Lite (I use HALion but imported it from the GOS/Lite Giga release) can we expect that there will be a GOS2/Lite when GOS2 is released (or shortly thereafter). Also, if GOS2/Lite support HALion in "native" format, will it be possible to "trade in" an existing GOS[1]/Lite for a GOS2/Lite for HALion?

Inquiring minds want to know ... thanks ... KevinKauai

Hi Gary,

It's time for an "update" on the "update."

Best,
    Jay

One of the main hold ups is that we have been waiting for Giga 3 hoping it was going to be released 'any time now' for the past year. We have some things we wanted to offer based on the announced features. Nevertheless, we have been working on some free updates and will keep you posted.

Gary Garritan

Senior Member Bruce A. Richardson's Avatar

I think that's great. The things Gary will be able to do with the GOS material (coupled with GS3) will be outstanding.

Quote Originally Posted by Garritan
    One of the main hold ups is that we have been waiting for Giga 3 hoping it was going to be released 'any time now' for the past year. We have some things we wanted to offer based on the announced features. Nevertheless, we have been working on some free updates and will keep you posted.

Gary Garritan
    Gary,
    Do you have spiderwebs in your Giga 3 mailbox like the rest of us?

Go Back to forum