• Register
  • Help

Topic: How do i install qup arts dream experience to giga?

Share/Bookmark

How do i install qup arts dream experience to giga?

i cant seem to install this sample library. i do think i read it was a double cd but mine only came with one . anyone familar with this library?

Exclamation Re: How do i install qup arts dream experience to giga?

Magnus.....I'm not familiar with this library.... but it looks like it's all on one disc. To install it in Giga... just load the disc's Giga-files into your computer's hard drive... then start GigaStudio up. "QuickSound" scans all the drives and folders for the different files GigaStudio can potentially play....and "Quicksound" should pick-up the Giga-files and they'll show up in GigaStudio. Also, you might e-mail them for more info...... Good Luck:

Checkout this link.
    http://www.quparts.com/cgi-bin/cp-ap...5&cat=&catstr=

Exclamation Re: How do i install qup arts dream experience to giga?

Also Magnus.... if you have the "AKAI" version of Q-up Arts Dream Experience.... just insert the disc into your CD-ROM drive... then, open GigaStudio and use the built-in S-Converter to convert the files over to Giga format. Or, if you have a "sample-convertion" program in your computer... you can use it to convert the Akai files to Giga. (For Example: Chicken Systems is a terrific file-converter utility...)........ Gary

Go Back to forum