• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Topic: What we don't see enough of....

Share/Bookmark
  1. #1

    Thumbs up What we don't see enough of....

    sponsored links


    ***Advertisments***
    Hey guys, this is really nice. Make sure you turn your volume on. The music is really nice, along with the pictures.


    http://www.gcsdistributing.com/UntilThen.htm

  2. #2

    Re: What we don't see enough of....

    Yeah. It really is sad to think about all of those poor Americans who are forced to fight and kill. They come back injured or in a box that we can't see. Or with radiation poisoning. All this so we can be "free." Horse[nss][nss][nss]it. They should include the 50,000 dead iraqis in that video. Who made that video? Leni Riefenstahl?

  3. #3

    Re: What we don't see enough of....

    Quote Originally Posted by Nick Phoenix
    Yeah. It really is sad to think about all of those poor Americans who are forced to fight and kill. They come back injured or in a box that we can't see. Or with radiation poisoning. All this so we can be "free." Horse[nss][nss][nss]it. They should include the 50,000 dead iraqis in that video. Who made that video? Leni Riefenstahl?
    The video was made by GCS Distributing, a private company that wantd to thank those who serve.

    Glad to see you think our service is horsesh*t.

  4. #4

    Re: What we don't see enough of....

    Quote Originally Posted by Nick Phoenix
    Yeah. It really is sad to think about all of those poor Americans who are forced to fight and kill.
    Last time I checked, our armed forces were comprised of volunteers.

  5. #5

    Wink Re: What we don't see enough of....

    Quote Originally Posted by Nick Phoenix
    Who made that video?
    Speaking of video, apparently this is more Nick's speed. (Check out the cast!)

  6. #6

    Re: What we don't see enough of....

    Quote Originally Posted by glennm01
    Last time I checked, our armed forces were comprised of volunteers.
    Poor American volunteers with no options. In Moores new film, he goes around asking members of congress to enlist their children to go and fight in Iraq. Think about it.

    Loved the housewife video. Thanks!

  7. #7

    Re: What we don't see enough of....

    Quote Originally Posted by Nick Phoenix
    Loved the housewife video. Thanks!
    You did check the cast credits, right?

    And here we were thinking you were JUST a sample developer.

  8. #8

    Re: What we don't see enough of....

    Quote Originally Posted by Nick Phoenix
    Poor American volunteers with no options. In Moores new film, he goes around asking members of congress to enlist their children to go and fight in Iraq. Think about it.
    The average enlistee's annual salary is, by the way, about $42k -- not a bad "option". It is interesting that, despite the overwhelming media coverage of deaths in Iraq, the armed forces report that they are all still meeting or exceeding recruiting goals.

    I haven't seen Moore's film. While I'm curious to hear some of the responses of the members of Congress, it's a pretty moot point. The decision of whether or not to enlist is up to the individual -- not his/her parents. Really -- how many parents, whether members of congress or not, would admit to wanting to send their children off to war?

  9. #9

    Re: What we don't see enough of....

    This presentation is very moving. I'm cross-posting this article as I think it bears on this subject:

    http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/ar...TICLE_ID=20265

    I don't agree with everything said in it, but it is good to review it given the present situation. It gives us a very different perspective from not so long ago (1999). See the William F. Buckley thread for my comments on this article.

  10. #10

    Re: What we don't see enough of....

    Quote Originally Posted by glennm01
    The average enlistee's annual salary is, by the way, about $42k -- not a bad "option". It is interesting that, despite the overwhelming media coverage of deaths in Iraq, the armed forces report that they are all still meeting or exceeding recruiting goals.
    Interesting. I just read an article, however, that says the RE-enlistment quota is way, way down.

Go Back to forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •