• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Topic: Who'll be Kerry's VP?

Share/Bookmark

Who'll be Kerry's VP?

sponsored links

***Advertisments***
    Alrighty, all...step on up! Who will Kerry pick as his VP and why?

Re: Who'll be Kerry's VP?

Wes Clark.

Bush keeps polling as being stronger on terrorism. With Clark on the ticket it will be hard for the Bush team to accuse the Kerry team of being weak on defense. The combination of War Hero and General will be strong enough to beat the Chicken Hawks on that item.

Clark also comes off as serious. I think that will go further than Edwards and his nice smile and demeanor. In 2000 personality was important. In 2004 we need serious leadership.

-Jon Fairhurst

Quote Originally Posted by JonFairhurst
    Wes Clark.

Bush keeps polling as being stronger on terrorism. With Clark on the ticket it will be hard for the Bush team to accuse the Kerry team of being weak on defense. The combination of War Hero and General will be strong enough to beat the Chicken Hawks on that item.

Clark also comes off as serious. I think that will go further than Edwards and his nice smile and demeanor. In 2000 personality was important. In 2004 we need serious leadership.

-Jon Fairhurst
    Hmm. Clark was fired for the way he handled Kosovo, and his own run crashed pretty hard. Then again, the VP slot is a different animal than the big dog...it's more about balancing out the Presidential candidate. You might be right.

Quote Originally Posted by JonFairhurst
    Wes Clark.

-Jon Fairhurst

Isn't it amazing that the man that allowed the greatest attack on American soil and ignored advice to go after Al Qaida could be considered "Tough on Terrorism." His 2 wars have only strengthened Al Qaida. He knows this and is counting on it, so he can get support for the next miliatry operation. You see, GW Bush knows that Al Qaida is no real threat. Just enough threat to freak out America. The 911 commission reported today that Saddam had no real ties to Al Qaida. Watch as all the Republicans simply deny this finding. Bunch of cowards.

Here is a radical prediction.

Perhaps the question should be..."Who will be Edwards VP running mate?"

Kerry is coming accross so badly and not connecting to the people and veterans absolutely despise him so there are some rumblings about figuring out a way to have him bow out and get Edwards instead. Even some allegations of possible health problems, real or a possible cover story. Also, everyone has become rather suspicious of the fact that our two main choices that have been foisted on us somehow are both "skull & boneheads" fraternity members. It gives the American public the perception that the powers that be are running the show or something!

Although I would personally prefer Edwards over Kerry any day, the problem with a development like this is that the source is alleged leaks from the Bilderberg conference in Italy to Sherman Skolnick. (a guy who manages to put corrupt judges & politicians in prison for corruption as a hobby) It would mean that unelected globalist "powers that be" are indeed running the show after all. I would consider this development a smoking gun from hell. Edwards was also in attendance there so at the very least I would predict him as the VP if not the main guy. It will be interesting to see what develops.

Cheers
    Dave

Quote Originally Posted by David Govett
    Here is a radical prediction.

Perhaps the question should be..."Who will be Edwards VP running mate?"

Kerry is coming accross so badly and not connecting to the people and veterans absolutely despise him so there are some rumblings about figuring out a way to have him bow out and get Edwards instead. Even some allegations of possible health problems, real or a possible cover story. Also, everyone has become rather suspicious of the fact that our two main choices that have been foisted on us somehow are both "skull & boneheads" fraternity members. It gives the American public the perception that the powers that be are running the show or something!

Although I would personally prefer Edwards over Kerry any day, the problem with a development like this is that the source is alleged leaks from the Bilderberg conference in Italy to Sherman Skolnick. (a guy who manages to put corrupt judges & politicians in prison for corruption as a hobby) It would mean that unelected globalist "powers that be" are indeed running the show after all. I would consider this development a smoking gun from hell. Edwards was also in attendance there so at the very least I would predict him as the VP if not the main guy. It will be interesting to see what develops.

Cheers
    Dave
    Dave,

If Kerry bows out, it wouldn't necessarily mean that Edwards would become the de-facto nominee. I would think there would be a feeding frenzy of candidates jumping back into the race. Heck, if Gore hadn't blown his gasket recently, I'd think he could waltz back in a take the reigns.

Then again, if Kerry chooses Edwards as VP, THEN drops out for whatever reason, Edwards could claim the lead role and would probably be allowed to use Kerry's coffers, which is probably the biggest factor of all.

Wes

I am curious what people really think about Kerry. I don't mean I want you to regurgitate the right wing "waffling" crap we hear in the media. But do YOU think about him and exactly why? I haven't formed much of an opinion about him and I would love to hear some real ideas about him. The fact that he served in Vietnam, even though he was a rich kid and then came back and began protesting is admirable. His voting record is OK. He seems like he would be a vast improvement over Bush to me, inspite of his ties to our corrupt system. I have heard many people criticize him, as Dave just did, but I haven't heard many good, concrete criticisms. Anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Phoenix
    I am curious what people really think about Kerry.
    Frankly, I just don't think is Kerry is electable. Like it or not, we live in "American Idol" world, and John Kerry is no Fantasia Barrino. He exudes absolutely no warmth and comes across as smug and condescending, and that just doesn't appeal to the great un-washed masses.

It seems to me that Edwards is the only Democrat who could possibly beat Bush. (That boyish Clay Aiken vibe doesn't hurt one bit.) Given that Carter and Clinton have shown that fairly obscure Southern governors with no real national experience can and do beat incumbent Republican presidents, I think he's the Democrats' best bet.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Phoenix
    Isn't it amazing that the man that allowed the greatest attack on American soil and ignored advice to go after Al Qaida could be considered "Tough on Terrorism."...
    I'm 100% with you on that account. I was writing about the polls, not the reality.

-Jon Fairhurst

"If Kerry bows out, it wouldn't necessarily mean that Edwards would become the de-facto nominee."

Unless the world powers that be really have enough control to make it happen somehow. Sort of the way they killed Dean by cranking up his yelling to the crowd and played it over and over until he looked crazy. On the scene at that Dean rally, nobody could hear him because the crowd was in such a frenzy and so loud. He had to yell to be heard even with mic on. What we saw and heard over and over and over and over and over again, was his direct mic feed with the audience turned way down and they destroyed him and he was in the lead in the polls big time.

I think the odds are against him bowing out but if these events were to come to pass, this would tell me that these kind of decisions are being made at the Bilderburg conference by people that have no accountability to us. I'm just saying watch for that possibility to happen.

Dave

Go Back to forum
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast