You have no idea what you are talking about. Do a little research before you spout off misinformation.
Here is a Cubase/Giga setup procedure the Tascam guys gave me.
1. Open GigaStudio and configure the ports used by Giga for its outputs.
2. Configure Cubase VST as the preferred sequencer used by GigaStudio in the Settings>General page.
3. Close GigaStudio.
4. Open the ASIO Multimedia Setup app (not the Cubase sequencer app). Disable the ports in use by GigaStudio and enable the ports on the GSIF audio device you wish to use with Cubase. These must be different than the ports used by GigaStudio.
5. Open the Setup MME app (not the Cubase sequencer app) and configure the Nemesys MIDI out Port x for the preferred MIDI out device for Cubase.
6. Open GigaStudio and then launch Cubase by clicking the sequencer button on the toolbar (music staff icon).