• Register
  • Help

Topic: Gigastudio VOTA UTILITY HELP!

Share/Bookmark

Gigastudio VOTA UTILITY HELP!

Hi,

I`m looking for some help regarding the Voices Of The Apocalypse choir,Gigastudio96 and the VOTA utility. I`m a newbie and am completely clueless on how to use the VOTA utility. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Rick,

Re: Gigastudio VOTA UTILITY HELP!

Check out the "help" of the utility. There are a lot of information about the right configuration...

I tried to work with the utility tool, but I for myself made the experience that it is easier to set the voacals und consonants by hand .....
    "Time is the best teacher. But unfortunately she kills all her students ..." - Terry Pratchett

www.genloc.net

Never actually thought of doing it that way. It seems like it would be very slow and laborious. Did you just get frustrated with the utility and decide to do it manually?

Rick

Smile Re: Gigastudio VOTA UTILITY HELP!

Yes, I would it describe this way. I guess the utility tool is not easy to handle with.

But nevertheless many people do great parts with the tool - but that´s not my kind ...

Greeting,

Blackster
    "Time is the best teacher. But unfortunately she kills all her students ..." - Terry Pratchett

www.genloc.net

Quote Originally Posted by sunra
    Never actually thought of doing it that way. It seems like it would be very slow and laborious. Did you just get frustrated with the utility and decide to do it manually?
    I also do it this way, and yes, it's quite time-consuming. But I use Kontakt and imported the files, so I think it's the only way for me at the moment.

R.
    ==

Are you using VOTA Utility version 1 ou version 2?

Quote Originally Posted by RickH
    I also do it this way, and yes, it's quite time-consuming. But I use Kontakt and imported the files, so I think it's the only way for me at the moment.

R.
    ==
    I'm getting Kontakt soon (I can upgrade cheap cause of GPO) and I wanted to eventually get this library. Just to see if I understood right, the VOTA utility won't work with kontakt right? I didn't think it would but I can still get all of the sounds without VOTA if I do it all manually?

Vota utility version 1 I think. I can`t remember if I downloaded it or if it came with VOTA

Rick

Go Back to forum