• Register
  • Help

Topic: Nemesys Support-Does it exist?

Share/Bookmark

Nemesys Support-Does it exist?

I am a very unhappy registered Gigastudio user. I can\'t get a simple answer from Nemesys tech support. they can\'t even be considerate enough to respond. their service has become worse since Tascam took over. i know a lot of us are just stuck with \"beta\" software version, but a word to anyone considering buying this product....just remember, you are on your own.
    Tascam and all the other companies moan and groan about piracy........give some decent tech support and maybe more would come aboard.
    I am a registered user so I have bought the right to complain.
    Jim Berton
    jberton@portup.com

Re: Nemesys Support-Does it exist?

I\'ve already posted a couple of messages on this subject today. I suggest you make this post on the Tascam board because they have people who read that regularly.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by sixxxHole:
    I\'ve already posted a couple of messages on this subject today. I suggest you make this post on the Tascam board because they have people who read that regularly.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I agree with you, but their forum works like their tech support......NOT
    i did get a response from their webmaster.

Customer support forwarded me your email in regards to your problem of
    accessing our forum. Currently, our server is undergoing some technical
    problems caused by our hosting company. In a nutshell, everyone who visits
    the TASCAM forum, including myself, are receiving the forbidden message.
    Ideally, I would like to change the message to inform TASCAM users of our
    current technical plight , but the server has effectively locked me out.

Please check back with the forum by mid-day or by the evening. We should
    have the problem solved whereby you will be free to express your views in
    regards to any difficulty and/or frustration.

Hey Guys,

Try this number for Giga support at Tascam. 323-726-0303 ext 617

You may ask for Allen or Chris. Allen posted this number on the Tascam site, so I\'m passing it on.

Unlike the main number, I always get a real person right away, and have been given good service.
    Good Luck!

Jim Clark

Hi jberton,

Hope for some, but prepare for none.

Than when one day you suddenly got a reply, it\'s gonna feel like a surprise.

Been there; still there

Arys Chien

when i first bought the program 6 months ago, i could actually get support. since then it is nonexeistent. I have sent no less than 50 emails and have left various phone messages. i have not even received the courtesy of a form letter apologizing for my plight.

it\'s unbelievably disrespectful to their own patrons. hopefully they\'ll shape up before there\'s some actual competition, because i actually love the product.

I\'ve been using GS since 1.5 and always had very good and quick techsupport (within 48 hours).

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Joris Vincken:
    I\'ve been using GS since 1.5 and always had very good and quick techsupport (within 48 hours).<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What is your secret? I used to get support before Tascam took over. Seems I\'m not the only one.
    Jim Berton

Go Back to forum