• Help

Topic: Another guy beheaded wearing an "orange" prison outfit

Share/Bookmark

Another guy beheaded wearing an "orange" prison outfit

sponsored links

***Advertisments***
    Warning, graphic.

http://www.drudgereport.com/jp.htm

So what the hell guys!!?? Just like the suspicious Berg video, this guys is also wearing an orange jump suit! Has Al-CIAda stocked up on these things or something?

Strange
    Dave

Re: Another guy beheaded wearing an "orange" prison outfit

If the CIA was doing this, after seeing all the conspiracy theories about CIA involvement due to Nick Berg's orage outfit, etc, I'd think they'd have had enough sense to do something different.

I think it's more likely that the terrorists doing these beheadings are organized in some way. Probably more organized and connected than we suspect.

My question is, what are these idiots DOING in Iraq? Civilians have to be out of their minds to go over there. Unless, of course, their mercenaries. The government is paying private soldiers upwards of a thousand a day in Iraq and Afganistan. (What's the daily rate for our enlistees?)

rgb

Rob, this didn't happen in Iraq. It happened in Saudi Arabia. And Paul Johnson wasn't a merc. And Nick Berg was just there to repair towers for the Iraqis. Apparently the US gov't didn't even fully know he was there, hence the reason they questioned him.

P.S. Johnson had worked in Saudi for more than 10 years.

Go Back to forum