• Register
  • Help

Topic: Electro, v2.0 - Sonar 3 users needed

Share/Bookmark

Electro, v2.0 - Sonar 3 users needed

Electro is a collaborative GPO song project begun by Adam Buford. We would like to continue the project in his memory, and are looking for five Sonar 3 users who would like to participate in this next version. If you're interested, please contact Alan at alan@alanjoseph.com and let him know if you have a preference for what spot you would like (1-5). First come, first served as far as that goes, otherwise you'll get the spot in order of when your message was received.

The format will essentially be the same in that each person will compose a piece of music that continues on from the previous work (or from scratch for whoever goes first), no more than 30 seconds and no less than 20 seconds. We are adding a new wrinkle in the instrument list to keep it fresh... This time, whoever goes first will choose the starting instruments (at least 4 but no more than 8), and each successive person will work among those instruments and also must add another one or two new instruments (no more than that, though). So the second person will have between 5 and 10 instruments to work with, and the fifth person somewhere between 8 to 16. The first person will also have the choice of the particular Ambience setting to use, which should remain throughout the piece.

Each person will have three days to complete their section and return the Sonar 3 file to Alan, who will pass it on. Don't worry too much about mixing levels, as we will have someone mix everything when it's all finished.

Any questions, please feel free to respond to this thread or contact me at ericendres@yahoo.com or Alan at alan@alanjoseph.com

Shaz
    www.EricHermanMusic.com
    - Cool Tunes for Kids -

Re: Electro, v2.0 - Sonar 3 users needed

Thanks for posting this Shaz...

I look forward to hearing from the participants!
    Alan Lastufka | www.BelaDMedia.com
    Producer/Artistic Design | Content Producer

20 Things

Very cool idea!

Can't wait to hear the finished masterpiece.

Paul

Kind bump - we still have spots to fill...

I participated in this project the last time around, and can tell you - it is a lot of fun... hope to see the last couple of participant spots filled.
    Alan Lastufka | www.BelaDMedia.com
    Producer/Artistic Design | Content Producer

20 Things

No Sonar 3 or I'd give you guys a hand.

Go Back to forum