• Register
  • Help

Topic: Gigastudio, just all problems i get - shuts down it self - help me someone...

Share/Bookmark

Angry Gigastudio, just all problems i get - shuts down it self - help me someone...

What on earth is wrong? GS keeps shutting down *snap* like that. No earlier signs, no freezing, no problems, no nothing, just *buum* and the GS goes down/shut/crash what ever...

it shuts down while just idleing there or trying to load a new file or trying to change a directory... havent got it yet to shut down while on playing though. But it's odd because GS doesnt give any kind of signs before hitting the ground

-WinXP + SP1
    -AMD XP1800
    -Soltek's motherboard (yes..it's VIA, cant remember the correct type of mb)
    -Giga 2.54
    -Memory 1GB
    -Audiophile 2496

All drivers are updated, so is there anything I could do more to solve my puzzle? I'm allready getting pretty desperate

please..someone...help..me...i..do..sink..soon..

Re: Gigastudio, just all problems i get - shuts down it self - help me someone...

I'd run the diagnostics and send the report to Tascam service.

Also, open the task manager (Ctrl-Alt-Del | Task Manager) and check the processes that you have running. It's good to shut down anything that's non-essential. Msg32 is the Gig thread. You may have some other process that eats RAM, until GS goes boom.

-Jon Fairhurst

Go Back to forum