Share/Bookmark

Thumbs down end of June...

ok we are at the end of June , when GS3 will ship ? I'm tired now

Re: end of June...

UHUHUHUHUHUH,

nice

lol

I guess you have missed the 8 page thread called "July" ?

Quote Originally Posted by Marcussen
    lol

I guess you have missed the 8 page thread called "July" ?

yes , totally! Do you really think that I have the time to read 8 forum pages?

Pls resume it

Quote Originally Posted by Oengus73
    yes , totally! Do you really think that I have the time to read 8 forum pages?
    The first post in the thread would have suffice. Maybe, even, just the title.

Quote Originally Posted by e_SEB
    The first post in the thread would have suffice. Maybe, even, just the title.
    ah ok , so do you say that GS3 will be shipped in July? Ok , but when? Beginning or end of July ? It's a bit different isn't it?
    In the Tascam site there is written
    "GigaStudio 3 will be shipping end of June, 2004"

If you go to Tascam's Gigastudio site, the very first FAQ is when will GS3 ship.
    Chris

Smile Re: end of June...

Quote Originally Posted by chriscaouette
    If you go to Tascam's Gigastudio site, the very first FAQ is when will GS3 ship.
    Chris
    Thanks for this info, I had not gone to the site for a long time.... And I was still confident that it would be beginning or mid july, based on what synthetic said about RC#1....
    Seems there is some delay once more.
    I will not complain anyway, it will give time to master the new version of Halion, which is shipping right now (I'm an happy upgrader : ramsave, second strike, alternation, etc... for $99. Hal 3 + Pristine Space will probably have very little to envy from GS3).
    But it's true that Tascam gets a bit tiresome in its again-and-again missed schedules...

Quote Originally Posted by sirbellog
    But it's true that Tascam gets a bit tiresome in its again-and-again missed schedules...
    Absolutely!
    The last time I visited Tascam site (FAQ section) they said it would have been shipped at the end of June, now July , next week they'll say August , next month they'll say September! Come on ! I think this is not professional. If they are not able to give an approx date it is more professional if they don't give any date, when it will be really ready they 'll sell it .

Go Back to forum