• Register
  • Help

Topic: simple

Sorry its gone.
    Last edited by Nicole; 06-27-2004 at 04:15 PM.
    Nicole Davis

Re: simple

Simple, yet elegant at the same time. This is a very lovely piece. Kind of reminds me of something you'd hear in a film. Not "Crossroads", mind you, but a real film.

Oh, and by the way, the reverb, IMHO, is very appropriate for the piece and very well executed. I'm thinking this will make the Garritan Demo Hall Of Fame for sure.

"Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson."

Very nice Nicole, very nice indeed.

Thank you as always for sharing your music with us. Sorry I don't get to comment on a lot of the demos, but trust me people, I listen to all of them.

Gary and I are working on some new formats for the MP3 page, so it may take a little while to get some of the newer ones on there...
    Alan Lastufka | www.BelaDMedia.com
    Producer/Artistic Design | Content Producer

20 Things

Sometimes simple works best, as your piece demonstrates.

Very nice!

NW Illinois

Very tasteful. It's easy to forget that usually simple is best, I'm always inclined to use all the bells and whistles just because I can, not because they're needed. (I sound like Clinton now)

I didn't feel that this was too stiff of an interpretation at all. I could hear this music very easily being part of a wedding ceremony.

UK- teeming with life....

Haunting, soulful and unpredictable....I like this a lot.....The rubatos make it for me.

How long will the MP3 be available? I notice the pizza has gone!

Thumbs up Re: simple

Hi Nicole,

nice work.
    "Time is the best teacher. But unfortunately she kills all her students ..." - Terry Pratchett

Orcas Island

Thumbs up Re: simple

I had a chance to listen to your fragile piece before it vanished. Nice departure into a new realm. Minimalism with a nice touch of romantcism (could leave Satie crying). Loved the harp playing.

Thanks for posting this beautiful work I hope it finds its way back here.

Gary Garritan

Go Back to forum