• Register
  • Help

Topic: acoustic guitar libraries?

acoustic guitar libraries?

hi everybody!

I´m looking for rythm guitar library - does anybody do have experience with some strumming libraries? are there any vi´s released (except "realguitar") - does anybody have used realguitar yet and do have own demos?

Re: acoustic guitar libraries?

Hi, the VST plugin Virtual Guitarist will do what you're asking. I own it, but since I got a decent mic and preamp I record all of my guitar parts live these days.

Anyway, the lib is pretty good for rhythms as you mentioned what you want, but has no lead capabilities.
    - SCA - Sound Studios -

Myrtle Beach, SC (USA)

Smile Re: acoustic guitar libraries?

Thomas, just off the top of my head.... I can think of two acoustic guitar libraries you might wanna check into. They're not vi's.... but they might work for you..... Gary

Acoustic Essentials: http://www.glasstrax.com/biggagiggas...ssentials.html

Pure Guitars: http://www.soundsonline.com/sophtml/...tml?sku=BS-315

As Scott says, it's hard to go past Virtual Guitarist. There's a lot going on under the hood, but after a small amount of investigation it's pretty intuitive.

There's a detailed review of real guitar over at -

"Vintage Jazz Guitars and Tenor Banjos" collection from Bardstown Audio contains both acoustic and electric archtop jazz guitars. Visit our web site for more information and demos.

Kip McGinnis
    Bardstown Audio

Out of my Mind

I think you owe it to yourself to check out MusicLab's Real Guitar...I was very surprised...very surprised. The more I have used it, the more I love it.

"So what if some parts of life are a crap shoot? Get out there and shoot the crap." -- Neil Peart
    Hint:1.6180339887498948482 Φ

I came to jeer, stayed to cheer! The Real Guitar video demos are enough to convince almost anybody. Anybody want to lend me $149?? hee hee....

thank you for all the information - do you know anything about the guitar from vsl - is it possible to play a rythm with it?

Go Back to forum