• Register
  • Help

Topic: How do I create a multi?

Share/Bookmark

Question How do I create a multi?

Like it says. The manual is no help (is "Guide to Garritan Personal Orchestra" really the only manual?) and I've tried "save setting" in Logic, but if I load the setting that gets created, nothing happens. No instruments get loaded.

Where is the button I'm not seeing?

V.
    Last edited by TennesseeVic; 07-02-2004 at 12:32 AM. Reason: clarification

Re: How do I create a multi?

Vic,

Are you using the full Kontakt? If so, just use Kontakt File menu and do Save Multi As...

If you are using the Kontakt Player, this will be dependant on your sequencer, and I can only help you with Cubase as I don't have any of the other sequencers...
    Alan Lastufka | www.BelaDMedia.com
    Producer/Artistic Design | Content Producer

20 Things

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Lastufka
    Vic,

Are you using the full Kontakt? If so, just use Kontakt File menu and do Save Multi As...
    No, the player that came with GPO.

If you are using the Kontakt Player, this will be dependant on your sequencer, and I can only help you with Cubase as I don't have any of the other sequencers...
    Logic on Mac OS X. I tried saving a preset there, but if I load that preset nothing gets loaded in the player.

Of course this can simply be yet another bug in the player. This is my first Native Instruments product and it will be my last. Their Mac software has a reputation for unmitigated awfulness.

V.

If it is a problem with the player, it is only on the mac side, as my multi's save their settings inside SX... sorry to hear that, I will put a report in to those that need to know and see if we can get it taken care of in a future update...
    Alan Lastufka | www.BelaDMedia.com
    Producer/Artistic Design | Content Producer

20 Things

Ok, I probably ran into that old bug that if you leave certain slots unfilled the preset is not saved. That one's been reported ages ago. I'm so impressed with the speed with which NI fixes that sort of thing.

V.

Go Back to forum