• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Topic: Introducing: Lastufka Libraries: Acoustic Bass Guitar

Share/Bookmark

LastLibs: Acoustic Bass Guitar **DEMO POSTED**

Lastufka Libraries: Acoustic Bass Guitar - PREORDER NOW!

"The high quality of the instrument is unmistakable." - Houston Haynes, Titan Line Music

"Very
    natural." - Tom Hopkins, Garritan Orchestral Libraries

"
    I can actually hear the fingers!" - Darryl Kinley, drummer, bass player

**"Downtown" 256kb/s MP3 (Approx. 30 sec.) NEW - Posted 7-10-04!

----

The Lastufka Libraries: Acoustic Bass Guitar was designed to represent the highest quality instrument, while retaining it's full playability. We began with the finest Carlo Robelli electric/acoustic bass guitar; sampled at 24-bit / 48kHz chromatically, direct in, utilizing TEAC Professional Tascam hardware. The samples were then meticulously edited in Steinberg's Cubase SX 2 during which no processing of any kind (no EQ, no pitch shift/correcting, no noise-reduction) was applied so that we would be able to offer you the purest audio signal.

The final step was intelligent programming for Native Instruments' Kontakt 1.5.3 that would allow the end user to have complete, yet convenient control over:

• 24-bit / 48kHz sustained notes, sampled chromatically, offered across individual strings for authenticity
    • Index- and Middle-finger variations for each note
    • Dynamic release triggers for capturing authentic playing 'noises'
    • Slides, Harmonics and Percussive Effects for accurate reproduction of unique playing techniques
    • Pops and Slaps for more aggressive styles
    The Lastufka Libraries: Acoustic Bass Guitar also includes a body resonance impulse file (provided in 16- and 24-bit formats) for loading into Tascam's GigaPulse (or other comparable Impulse Response plug-ins). The body resonance impulse files add to the realism by producing slight body warmth and harmonics that ring out after the note you are playing ceases, just as the actual instrument would!

So whether you are working a dark, smoky jazz club cue, a pop/punk Dashboard Confessional-esque tune or just some straight-forward rock, the Lastufka Libraries: Acoustic Bass Guitar will provide the highest quality, untainted sounds of a fine Carlo Robelli acoustic to enhance your track.

The Lastufka Libraries: Acoustic Bass Guitar will be available first in the Kontakt native format, with HAL3 and GS3 version coming later.

For this and future releases, we are proud to announce an association with Bela D Media, known for their popular DIVA Classical Female Soloists and the upcoming Phantom Voice Classical Male Soloists. Bela D Media welcomes the opportunity to collaborate, market and distribute our libraries.

Producer Francis Belardino says, "The inspiration behind our collaboration focuses on offering unique sampled sounds for the end user."

This personal, and now professional, relationship stems from sharing similar musical visions and concepts. Working with Bela D Media offers a new level of opportunity, growth and creative development for the Lastufka Libraries.

Expect the unexpected...

For more info visit www.LastLibs.com and www.BelaDMedia.com
    Alan Lastufka | www.BelaDMedia.com
    Producer/Artistic Design | Content Producer

20 Things

Re: Introducing: Lastufka Libraries: Acoustic Bass Guitar

Wow, that came out of nowhere. I wish you the best of luck with this! If I had another type of sampler (aside from the Kontakt Player) I'd surely put my name down for this.

Hope you sell thousands...

Looks great Alan.
    Good Luck!
    Worra
    SampleTekk

Arf, arf, arf...

I always thought you were a bit of a goer Alan....I wish you the very best of luck with this venture.

I think your logo was brilliant...."expect the unexpected" well I guess I didn't..... as this was a complete surprise. Having seen your hard working graphics efforts I guess this should have been expected!

Frank

Thanks for the support Worra, Mr. Burrell and Frank.

Pre-Orders should begin next week and some demos will be posted then as well. I am very excited to be working with such a great team at Bela D Media... we will have a lot of exciting products in the near future.
    Alan Lastufka | www.BelaDMedia.com
    Producer/Artistic Design | Content Producer

20 Things

Looks cool, can't wait to hear Demos.

"We will have a lot of exciting products in the near future."

Like What ? A new replacement for Hans Zimmer Guitars / Pure Guitars?

-Marc

Alan...just listened to the "Orion" demo on lastlibs.com and I must say I'm impressed.

Sounded just like the real thing with all the little right noises in the right places that do so much for realism.

One of the most realistic sounding sample libraries I've heard.

Great work Alan...and a most excellent premiere for you in the making of sample libraries. Most promising indeed.

Cheers

Rodney

Wink Re: Introducing: Lastufka Libraries: Acoustic Bass Guitar

Hi Marc,

I am sure you understand that we (Lastufka/Bela D Media) cannot release too much information at this stage...
    As we had said - "Expect the unexpected"

We are very excited about what comes next...

Best wishes
    FB
    Bela D Media | www.BelaDMedia.com

Thumbs up Re: Introducing: Lastufka Libraries: Acoustic Bass Guitar

Congratz Al with your debut product!

Just heard the demo and I'm expecting this one! How long will we see it in the online shop?

Go Back to forum