• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Topic: 23,000th poster to win T-Shirt & GOS Lite

Share/Bookmark

23,000th poster to win T-Shirt & GOS Lite

We are getting close to the 23,000th poster, and as usual, we've got some great prizes!

Free T-Shirt & GOS Lite!
    Alan Lastufka | www.BelaDMedia.com
    Producer/Artistic Design | Content Producer

20 Things

I'm not a winner

Alan, I like you but let's be real, I've got about as much odds of being the 23,000th poster as I do of buying the 100,000,000th itunes song. So let's just say if I want to be a t-shirt winner, I'll have to buy my way

I'm curious, there seems to be a lot of t-shirt's to give away, but what if we want to just buy one cause we love gary? Where oh where might we find such a shirt to buy? I've not seen them on the Garritan site. Did I miss something?!?!?! None the less, I'll just post all night and maybe I'll be 23,000!

J-

Re: 23,000th poster to win T-Shirt & GOS Lite

Well, we're in the 22,900's, and it's about 2:00 in the morning so hopefully most people are asleep, so maybe now I have more of a chance . . . .

Re: I'm not a winner

Quote Originally Posted by J. Whaley
    I'm curious, there seems to be a lot of t-shirt's to give away, but what if we want to just buy one cause we love gary? Where oh where might we find such a shirt to buy?
    J-
    Actually, that's a fair question. There have been several posts here expressing interest in the T-shirt. I'd buy one.

R.
    ==

Who else is up this late that I may have to compete with for post 23,000?

Not me, i'm going to sleep, but I'll get you one post closer to 23,000 so you won't have to stay up as long .....maybe i'll have a chance for 24,000 (no? oh well...)
    Tim

I hope I just drew the lucky lottery ticket!

I'm off work tomorrow, so I have the rest of the night to spend on the internet. Thanks for getting the count one step closer! Just about 75 more . . .

You're welcome.

Oh, thanks again!

Go Back to forum