• Register
  • Help

Topic: Win a GS3 pen and clock at AudioMIDI.com

Cool Win a GS3 pen and clock at AudioMIDI.com

I saw this and couldn't resist passing it along...

Houston Haynes - Titan Line Music

Out of my Mind

Re: Win a GS3 pen and clock at AudioMIDI.com

That's cool!

We could watch the seconds tick off while we wait for release...
    Cool ad for competition:...Skeleton sitting in front of GS3 clock with pen tucked in hand..j/k LOL

"So what if some parts of life are a crap shoot? Get out there and shoot the crap." -- Neil Peart
    Hint:1.6180339887498948482 Φ

Wowwww !!! Splendid find Houston.

You know what ? I think Tascam should ditch the free VSL Giga Library and instead give a way one of these beautiful clocks and pens with every copy. Hell, ditch sampler too. I want that clock.

This could really heat up the competition.
    What on earth are NI and Steinberg gonna do now to match this ? Free paperweights and coffee mats I hope.

In awe.

This is kind of silly isn't it. I mean, what in the world does this have to do with music? Pretty bad marketing I'd say. Couldn't the competition be for free copy or something. That'd make people stand up.

Lightbulb Re: Win a GS3 pen and clock at AudioMIDI.com

You guys nailed it off the bat. My first two thoughts were "what, not a digital clock?" and "you mean it's not a Millennium countdown timer that resets every month?" But I saved my snide comments to see what everyone else's reaction would be. I'm sure that these things littered desks in Austin and Palo Alto two years ago.

Anyway, I'm a registered GigaStudio customer again, so I guess I have to turn into a zombie and say, "It's going to be the best thing since ever!" like a mantra... ..OK, maybe that will happen after GS3 is out and stable - but I've given up holding my breath or watching the clock. (pun)

Oh, and if I win the clock and pen set, I'll definitely sit it right next to my FW-1884. I'm no fanboy, but I'm not an idiot, either.
    Houston Haynes - Titan Line Music

Very unfortunately, I'm not eligible (not a US resident).
    Too baaaad.....
    Anyway, I'm really wholeheartedly ready to forget the pen, and even the clock if, as a registered user, I can hope to see the TascamGiga department become as helpful, as reactive, as close to the users, as are teams like N.Phoenix's or Garritan's....
    Okay, everywhere there are bugs, problems, delays, but it's so good to hear replies, to feel people caring at the other end of the line.
    Let's hope that GS3 will be stable, but, even more, that Tascam will understand the basic needs of their customers (feedback, transparency for instance)

UK- teeming with life....

What are they going to offer next..... a GS3 computer?????!!

This is certainly on the SAD side of HAPPY!

PS: EVERYTHING appeals to someone!

Go Back to forum