• Register
  • Help

Topic: Can't get into the "edit" mode...

Share/Bookmark

Can't get into the "edit" mode...

Since transferring my Kontakt samples and Kontakt 1.5.3 to a new 200 gigabyte all-music hard drive that I just installed, I can't get into the "edit" mode by clicking on the "edit" button. Absolutely nothing happens when I load a sample and do this. (?) I did re-register the program and received another authorization.

Can anyone help this total newbie?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Larry G. Alexander

Re: Can't get into the "edit" mode...

Hi!

Just wondering. Are you using Sonar with Vsampler 3 installed? The full verrsion of Vsampler 3 will do this to Kontakt. I had the same problem...solution - axe Vsampler.
    If this is not the case, it still points to some kind of dxi/vst conflict.

Brian
    "So what if some parts of life are a crap shoot? Get out there and shoot the crap." -- Neil Peart
    Hint:1.6180339887498948482 Φ

Quote Originally Posted by Brian2112
    Hi!

Just wondering. Are you using Sonar with Vsampler 3 installed? The full verrsion of Vsampler 3 will do this to Kontakt. I had the same problem...solution - axe Vsampler.

If this is not the case, it still points to some kind of dxi/vst conflict.

Brian
    Yes I do have the Vsampler 3 installed. I will remove it and see if that solves the problem.

Thanks for your help.

Regards,

Larry A.

I removed the Vsampler3 and I can now get into the Kontakt "edit" mode but when I enter the "edit/mapping" mode the little keyboard does not respond at all. Clicking on the keys produces no sound.

It's as though there is no sample to work on even though I just loaded one into Kontakt.

This is very frustrating!

Larry A.

very strange. Now that uve gotten rid of v-sampler (and fixed one bug)why dont u reinstal Kontakt as well jsut to make sure..(it might activate something and fix the bug).I had to do this with SX 2.2 once and it worked.....Rich

Quote Originally Posted by Rich Pell
    very strange. Now that uve gotten rid of v-sampler (and fixed one bug)why dont u reinstal Kontakt as well jsut to make sure..(it might activate something and fix the bug).I had to do this with SX 2.2 once and it worked.....Rich
    Thanks, Rich.

I will do just that. (Re-install Kontakt, that is.)

Best regards,

Larry A.

Go Back to forum