• Register
  • Help

Topic: Sale Ends Tomorrow (Monday)!!

Share/Bookmark

Sale Ends Tomorrow (Monday)!!

YOUR #1 SOURCE FOR PROFESSIONAL ROYALTY FREE SOUNDS

http://www.soundsonline.com

SALE ENDS TOMORROW

For the first time ever EVERYTHING - SAMPLE CDS, CD-ROMS, VIRTUAL INSTRUMENTS, and UPGRADES - are on sale until tomorrow only.

SAVE 25% OR MORE WHILE STOCKS LAST!!!

PROMOTIONAL CODE: FIREWORKS

WE HAVE NEVER DISCOUNTED UPGRADES BY 25% EVER

Get a 25% discount off all UPGRADES - now is your time to upgrade from EWQLSO Silver to Gold, or Gold to Platinum, DFH2 to DFH Superior, Stormbreakz to Stormdrum, Percussive Adventures 2 LE to Percussive Adventures 2 (which will be finally released next week) - and for the first time you can purchase these upgrades online (registration details will be requested by email). Do a search of UPGRADES to see what is available.

WE HAVE NEVER DISCOUNTED VIRTUAL INSTRUMENTS BY 25% EVER

Imagine saving $748.75 off the critically acclaimed EASTWEST/QUANTUM LEAP SYMPHONIC ORCHESTRA "PLATINUM EDITION", or $248.75 off the EWQLSO "GOLD EDITION", or $73.75 off the EWQLSO "SILVER EDITION".

Here's what REVIEWERS said about this AWARD-WINNING collection that includes it's own SAMPLER for MAC and PC -

"It's Symph-ly the best - 10 out of 10" - COMPUTER MUSIC REVIEW (MUSIC PERFORMANCE AWARD)

"This is by far the most lush, beautiful sounding commercially released orchestra library to date. Simply stunning." - KEYBOARD (USA) REVIEW

"A big, bountiful, powerful, expressive, sonically superior collection of top-quality orchestral sounds, recorded in a first-class concert hall, played, recorded and programmed by expert practitioners, waiting to burst into life in your compositions" - SOUND ON SOUND REVIEW

"A moment or two with the manual is enough to convince anyone with an interest in recording techniques that this is a very serious undertaking. Talk about going the whole nine yards: these guys are purists to the point of obsession. I can't compare this to every orchestral sample library on the market but if there's a better one I'll be amazed." - SOUNDGENERATOR.COM REVIEW (June 2004)

"In short, this is a staggering library, and it is a rare treat that we see such a well planned and thought out product come to fruition in this way. The recording quality is simply exquisite." - MUSIC4GAMES.NET REVIEW (July 2004)

[i]“The EASTWEST/QUANTUM LEAP SYMPHONIC ORCHESTRA samples are now the core of my template. No other orchestral samples have achieved this level of realism and fidelity. I can actually hear my compositions come together as I write them, because EWQLSO has the sound of a world class orchestra, right out of the box. It's a whole new world. I’m loving it!” - DAVID NEWMAN (Award Winning Composer of over 70 films)

“As the musical director and keyboard player for Paul McCartney I need to use the best orchestral sounds available and I have found them in the EASTWEST/QUANTUM LEAP SYMPHONIC ORCHESTRA Sample Library." - WIX WICKENS (Musical Director/Keyboards - PAUL McCARTNEY)

“With millions attending CIRQUE DU SOLEIL shows each year, we demand the very best music creation tools available - and like an exquisite fine wine, the EASTWEST/QUANTUM LEAP SYMPHONIC ORCHESTRA is not just a bunch of fake sounding samples, but a REAL ORCHESTRA AT YOUR FINGERTIPS!" - RENÉ DUPÉRÉ (Composer - CIRQUE DU SOLEIL, CREATIONS NETZA)

SOUNDSONLINE.COM HAS THE LARGEST SELECTION OF VIRTUAL INSTRUMENTS - SAVE 25% UNTIL TOMORROW

Select VIRTUAL INSTRUMENTS from the pop-down menu on the HOME PAGE at http://www.soundsonline.com

OVER 1000 PRODUCTS - 25% OR MORE OFF!!!

VIRTUAL INSTRUMENTS - ACID - AKAI - EXS24 - GIGA - HALION - KONTAKT - REASON - MORE

To take advantage of this EXCLUSIVE OFFER that is only available at www.soundsonline.com - add the items you want to your SHOPPING CART.
    When you get to the CHECK OUT page, enter the PROMOTIONAL code FIREWORKS in the 'promotional code' window.
    Click on RECALCULATE to receive your discount.
    PLEASE NOTE - YOU WILL NOT SEE YOUR DISCOUNTED PRICE UNTIL YOU GET TO THE CHECK OUT PAGE AND ENTER THE PROMOTIONAL CODE FIREWORKS.
    (*Points can not be combined with promotional codes. Sale ends Monday July 12, 2004 at midnight USA Pacific Standard Time. Please allow extra time for delivery during sale periods).

PLUS NO SALES TAX!!! (if you live outside of California)

Soundsonline is your #1 place for the latest and greatest soundware. Your loyalty is always rewarded at soundsonline.com! Earn valuable points with each purchase you make, including sale items. Points are redeemable for FREE products! For more information on our FREQUENT BUYER PROGRAM and POINTS go here http://www.soundsonline.com/points.shtml

PLEASE ALLOW EXTRA TIME FOR DELIVERY DURING A SALE PERIOD

Re: Sale Ends Tomorrow (Monday)!!

Welp, Tried to order a couple of sample CD's but kept getting any error that there was an error trying to process Maybe, the next sale then.

Hello Doug,

While I appreciate your sales, I have to say that I found a better deal elsewhere (including the 25% discount). I took the opportunity to update my drum samples and wanted to purchase Drumkit from Hell 2 from you guys. I went onto your site and found it for $129($96 with discount). Thing is that most everyone else sells it for $99, and I don't have to pay shipping charges, and I get it in my clammy little hands right away! Plus, being a Cali resident, I get charged tax from you guys anyway so...my point is that even with your really generous sale, I still save money from other retailers.

I guess the question is....what gives? Why are your prices so much higher than your competition? If DFH2 would have been $99 at Soundsonline, I would have more than happily given you my business for a whopping $25 savings.
    >>Kays
    http://www.musicbykays.com
    Music Composition for Feature Films, Television and Interactive Entertainment

i was just about to order that gold lib but but realized i wasn't quite feasible just yet maybe next time

Wah... I had a nice little shopping cart full, but when I went to check out, I got the message "The promotion you specified has expired. Feel free to try another promotion code or simply check out now." That was 15 minutes or so ago. Am I in the wrong timezone or something?

Sigh...

Hi Doug,

I would contact Soundsonline directly about this issue if you really want to order or PM Doug. I'm sure that, given your circumstances, they'd work something out for you. I can see the time on your post here as well and they'd probably make an exception for your specific situation.

My dealings with Soundsonline has been that they treat you fairly.

FV

Thumbs up Re: Sale Ends Tomorrow (Monday)!!

Quote Originally Posted by FV
    I would contact Soundsonline directly about this issue if you really want to order or PM Doug. I'm sure that, given your circumstances, they'd work something out for you. I can see the time on your post here as well and they'd probably make an exception for your specific situation.

My dealings with Soundsonline has been that they treat you fairly.
    I left a message at their web site, and this morning when I checked email, a reply from Jennifer was waiting in my inbox, so I was able to place the order I wanted. :-) When I actually placed the order, the time on the invoice was in the future, so it looks like the time on their server is a bit off. (Not running NTP?)

Anyway, so far so good... :-)

-Doug (Of course, if I could have gotten home earlier last night, there wouldn't have been an issue...) ;-)

Go Back to forum