• Register
  • Help

Topic: Amazon.com

Share/Bookmark

Amazon.com

sponsored links

***Advertisments***
    Hello, have any of you had any experience of using this online store? I have placed some items in my shopping chart but they are also from private persons......how does all that work? Do I pay amazon and then the private persons send the items to amazon? And THEN amazon sends the items to me? I want to pay only once...hope this is the case.

Thank you
    AJ

Re: Amazon.com

As far as I know, Amazon private sales work like Ebay. Your money goes directly to the seller. The seller sends the goods directly to you. If Amazon get's some sort of percentage of the sale, that is something the seller has to deal with.

I wouldn't worry about anything. Sometimes those private sellers get lazy. It wouldn't be unusual if you waited up to a month to finally receive your goods, but the average wait is probably only 5-10 days.

The seller probably sent you an estimate about how long it would take to ship. I'm usually nice and won't even email them until it's been 3 days past the date they said, then I start harassing them
    Michael Peter

If music be the food of love...
    play on

William Shakespeare

homepage

Re: Amazon.com

Quote Originally Posted by Audun_Jemtland
    Hello, have any of you had any experience of using this online store? I have placed some items in my shopping chart but they are also from private persons......how does all that work? Do I pay amazon and then the private persons send the items to amazon? And THEN amazon sends the items to me? I want to pay only once...hope this is the case.

Thank you
    AJ
    I've bought many books from private sellers on amazon and never had a problem. Standard shipping takes between 7 and 14 days. You pay amazon and the money apparently gets transferred to the private seller. Whatever the case, it's all automatic. You just use your credit card. They'll send you an email confirmation.

Go Back to forum