• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Jeff Beal's MONK Soundtrack to be released July 27th

Share/Bookmark

Jeff Beal's MONK Soundtrack to be released July 27th

Jeff Beal's MONK Soundtrack will be released July 27th. The CD will feature both the score and the Emmy winning season one MONK theme (when Monk was aired on ABC & USA TV). Here are a few highlights - The CD will feature over 30 tracks of music created for the 1st season of Monk (complete list below), including material from all of the 11 episodes, plus the pilot: The haunting "Trudy's Theme", and many of the wacky, jazzy, and suspenseful themes and tunes that have become the signature sound of the one and only Adrian Monk.

You can pre-order the soundtrack from:
    http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/AS...891123-2380830

Congratulations Jeff and best wishes for a successful release!

Gary Garritan

Re: Jeff Beal's MONK Soundtrack to be released July 27th

IMHO, Monk is the best show on TV, and Jeff's music is awesome.

-- Martin
    http://www.starbirthmusic.com

Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy!!!!

YEAH!!!!!!!!!

OK, I'm happy now. That's right, let's see some more TV score albums like Angel (eh hem) Smallville and Birds of Prey.

Jonny
    For more information, check out www.jonathoncox.com/intro.html

"The trouble with music appreciation in general is that people are taught to have too much respect for music they should be taught to love it instead." - Igor Stravinsky

Quote Originally Posted by mschiff
    IMHO, Monk is the best show on TV, and Jeff's music is awesome [...]
    ...and Randy Newman's theme is decidedly *not* awesome!

- m

Thumbs up Re: Jeff Beal's MONK Soundtrack to be released July 27th

Never watch the show until now. I am hooked! Cool.
    Styxx

Hey Gary - thanks for posting the news here. the MONK soundtrack has been doing very well on Amazon. I also wanted to point out to all of the users that the GOS strings have been an integral part of my palatte for the show since day one and there are boatloads of different uses on the soundtrack CD, etc. - best,
    jeff

www.jeffbeal.com

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Beal
    You'll also find tons of great music at Beal's website. He is far and away one of my favorite composers.

Jeff,

Thanks for letting us know. Your music is among my very favorite and it is no surprise it is doing well.

Forum members, I highly recommend you put Jeff's MONK soundtrack on your shopping list. Jeff won an Emmy for his music on MONK. Order his album and you'll be glad you did!

You can hear some of Jeff's music at: www.jeffbeal.com

Gary Garritan

The music is great - wonderfully appropriate. But where are all the new episodes???? Monk is the only network show I watch (my wife loves it, and that's about the only time we get to spend together these days.) All they're showing currently are reruns, and for me, once I've seen the show, a rerun is a waste of time, 'cause I know how it comes out...

But definitely my favorite show on television, (and sorry, but I like the Randy Newman theme also!)
    Dasher
    -------
    It's all about the music - really. I keep telling myself that...

Quote Originally Posted by thesoundsmith
    The music is great - wonderfully appropriate. But where are all the new episodes???? Monk is the only network show I watch (my wife loves it, and that's about the only time we get to spend together these days.) All they're showing currently are reruns, and for me, once I've seen the show, a rerun is a waste of time, 'cause I know how it comes out...

But definitely my favorite show on television, (and sorry, but I like the Randy Newman theme also!)
    Their season runs through the summer.

Go Back to forum