• Register
  • Help

Topic: Pdf-scores - Should I offer it?

Share/Bookmark

Question Pdf-scores - Should I offer it?

Hi guys, I've been thinking if you would be interested if I would offer a pdf-score with the compositions which I post here.

What do you think?
    Sincerely,
    Falcon1

icelandphotoblog.com
    my cafepress store
    my fine art print store
    my music store

Please support your fellow musician from Iceland where the currency has fallen 70% against USD and 90% against EURO! Every dollar or euro counts!

Re: Pdf-scores - Should I offer it?

Quote Originally Posted by falcon1
    Hi guys, I've been thinking if you would be interested if I would offer a pdf-score with the compositions which I post here.

What do you think?
    Joseph, I think that offering pdf scores would be a great idea. Personally I would love to SEE the wonderful music I HEAR.

Jerry

Definitely. I wish more people would do it.
    "Music is a manifestation of the human spirit similar to a language. If we do not want such things to remain dead treasures, we must do our utmost to make the greatest number of people understand their secrets" -- Zoltan Kodaly

Falcon,

This is a good idea... I offered a PDF of my "November" composition for string quartet. It is useful learning, for those listening and for yourself, I got more feedback on the PDF than I did on the MP3...
    Alan Lastufka | www.BelaDMedia.com
    Producer/Artistic Design | Content Producer

20 Things

Falcon,

Posting the pdf scores would be fantastic. It's always helpful to see what the composer is doing while listening to the music. Scores, MIDI files, sequencer files, notation files are all welcome here. Yes, please offer them. It would be a nice addition to your music.

Gary Garritan

Yes! Even though you already have a bunch of positive responses, viewing scores is a great way to learn. I always take the chance to download scores for a more in-depth look at the music.

Cool Re: Pdf-scores - Should I offer it?

Hi all, thanks for all the replies. Then it's a deal, I'll offer pdf-scores with my music. Stay tuned for scores.
    Sincerely,
    Falcon1

icelandphotoblog.com
    my cafepress store
    my fine art print store
    my music store

Please support your fellow musician from Iceland where the currency has fallen 70% against USD and 90% against EURO! Every dollar or euro counts!

Sincerely,
    Falcon1

icelandphotoblog.com
    my cafepress store
    my fine art print store
    my music store

Go Back to forum