• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Topic: "Finding My Way" by Eric W

Share/Bookmark

Smile "Finding My Way" by Eric W

It's been a while since I posted. Here is my latest GPO effort. It is all GPO with the exception of the vocals which are from "Symphony of Voices" by Spectrasonics. This is the first song that I have written with GPO that was inspired directly by events in my own life. I wont go into extreme detail but it is a big thankyou to all my friends that have seen me in despair and brought me to the realization of how much I am loved by so many great friends. I dedicate this song to the entire Goveia (Pronounced Go-Vay)family and related friends of mine. I hope they realize, with this song, how much I love them all back. It has a little bit of timing slop on a piano part or two but I liked it with it's small imperfections. I havent written a perfect piece yet so why start now right? Hehe. Thanks Dan and Debbie for bringing all of us together time and again. The extended title is "Finding my Way to the Driveway". Thank God I did on July 10th of this year. It lifted me back up and gave me a renewed confidence to carry on no matter what life deals me. I hope you dont mind being thanked on a public forum but this community knows me as a song writer and now they know a bit of the inspiration. Besides, I was taught to praise in public by some of the best people I know.
    Wishing all the best to my favorite family. Here is "Finding My Way http://www.acidplanet.com/components...=466634&T=5835
    Eric
    Last edited by EricWatkins; 07-17-2004 at 03:36 PM. Reason: Having trouble getting the link to the song right

Re: "Finding My Way" by Eric W

Not working.

Long time no see. Great to have you back. Can't wait to listen to the song once the links fixed.

Link is fixed...
    Alan Lastufka | www.BelaDMedia.com
    Producer/Artistic Design | Content Producer

20 Things

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Lastufka
    Link is fixed...
    Thanks Alan.

Beautiful piece by the way I like how soft it is, that is missing here alot at NS... keep up the great work Eric!
    Alan Lastufka | www.BelaDMedia.com
    Producer/Artistic Design | Content Producer

20 Things

Link doesn't work for me.

Smile Re: "Finding My Way" by Eric W

Quote Originally Posted by Karl Garrett
    Link doesn't work for me.
    Hey Karl, It should be working. I just tryed it myself.

Works now. Lovely and haunting. Glad I was able to hear it. Was worth the wait.

Thanks,

Karl

Eric,

Very moving and heartfelt work. One of the best things in life is to have friends to uplift you in difficult times and help you find your way. Good friends are better than all the treasures on earth.

It is good of you to honor your friends with such beautiful music.

Thanks for sharing this with us.

Gary Garritan

Emotion breeds divine inspiration. A truely masterful work of art. I am inspired and deeply moved. A beautiful song.

Go Back to forum
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast