• Register
  • Help

Topic: Long time no shameless plug

Talking Long time no shameless plug

Hi guys!

I haven't posted here in YEARS!... okay, MONTHS!!... anyways, I've been real busy with work and what not but I just want you guys to know that the EvoGames music demo page is up. The reason I'm posting it here, is because GPO is used on like 90% of my works. That library is friggen awesome! hehe

Anyways, check out the new EvoGames website at http://www.evo-games.com.

And here's a link to the Music Demo page:

Anyways, can't wait to back into the GPO community!

- Junk

Re: Long time no shameless plug

Hey Junk,

Thought you might have dropped off the planet. Nice to see youÕre back. We missed ya. Will check out the links.

Very good music you made there man ! GAme music !!!

Event palace rules , VIctory as well, very good work generally .

I was wondering what are the choir VOX you used , are those samples in GPO as well ?

Theo Krueger - Composer

Kontakt 2 Scripts

Jeez man, it has been a while hasn't it. I listened to the demo's and all I'll say is that I hope the game lives up to them. I've bookmarked that page so I can check for screenshots later. Great job. Very impressive work.

The choir was probably Voices of the Apocolypse.

Hi guys!

Thanks so much for your compliments. If you have any technical questions about any of the pieces, feel free to ask. For those who have asked, yes - the choir library is Voices of the Apocalypse. That library's great!

BTW, the Event-Palace music is actually a demo I wrote for GPO. Every instrument in that one is from the GPO library.

Again, thanks so much for the compliments. Who knew discussions with publishers would take this long? *sigh

- Junk

Go Back to forum