• Register
  • Help

Topic: Funk Equipment

Share/Bookmark

Funk Equipment

I just found this library http://www.funkequipment.com/index.html
    anyone had any experience with it? The demos sound pretty nice, and I've been looking for a funky drum library. It also looks like you can download it for some instant gratification.

Thanks.

Re: Funk Equipment

:It also looks like you can download it for some instant gratification.:

Finally someone using their heads! These guys should win the nobel prize for finally getting it!
    >>Kays
    http://www.musicbykays.com
    Music Composition for Feature Films, Television and Interactive Entertainment

I am just planning my next sample project and I am interested in what kind of funk samples you guys would be interested in. There are a few percussion and freaky bass samples I will be doing, but I am also courius what sounds everybody here is dying to get their hands on. Anything goes, from guitars to horns or even more drum sounds.
    Please submit your suggestions to support@funkequipment.com.
    Any feedback is appreciated.

Thanks
    Sample Libraries Producer - Funk Equipment

Hey subsonic, thanks for the kits, they are just awesome. I'd love to see some really funky horns, it's something that isn't available from one place yet. Maybe some funky disco strings too.

Cool Re: Funk Equipment

Thanks tobyond. I«ve been thinking about doing some funky horn section stuff. I have to figure out a way of doing it though, cause I wanna create something thats palyable and not just another collection of stabs and riffs. Then again I«m not able to produce a library as extensive as VSL etc. I«ll keep you updated on what I come up with.

Cheers!
    Sample Libraries Producer - Funk Equipment

Go Back to forum