• Register
  • Help

Topic: Slower loading times in 1.5.1

Share/Bookmark

Slower loading times in 1.5.1

Hi All,

I probably shouldn\'t have upgraded SX 2.01 and Kontakt 1.5.1 all in the same afternoon, but has anyone noticed slower load times with the later version (I have SX set to \"old host behovior\")

I sure would appreciate anyone\'s advice on this. Many thanks.

Rob

Re: Slower loading times in 1.5.1

Rob,

1.5.1 seems to load slightly faster, I\'m using Logic PC.

Jeannot.

yea, its loading faster here,SX2.01. Jeannot, Its good to hear your finally up and running 1.5.1? Did you ever find out what the problem was? Rich

Hi Rich,

Yes I am up and running on 1.5.1, there were several problems, mostly Logic automation vs Kontakt automation.. They do not seem to like each other. I am doing a lot of programming for the moment.
    There does not seem to be a way to limit the range of the \"host automation\", i.e. if I assign GroupVolume to modwheel, a 100% setting results in +12 dB in Logic, which does not make a lot of sense.

Thank you for all your help.
    Jeannot Welter.

Jeannot,
    I\'m having precisely the same sort of problem with Kontakt in Logic 6.3.2, I\'ve been posting on various boards looking for help, and the answer remains elusive.
    Automation of a multiinstrument in Logic seems to have a mind of its own. I have it turned off for the audioinstrument track (host for the multi) yet volume and pan move around as though they have a mind of their own, apparently in response to cc data within the midi tracks assigned to the audioinstrument. I have simply put Logic aside in favor of DP for the time being ...

Trond

Trond,

Thanks for your reply. I am using Logic 5.5.1 on a PC, I thought about buying a Mac, but as there seem to be similar problems, I\'ll wait and see..

JW.

Go Back to forum