• Register
  • Help
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Topic: 9/11 Commission Blaims Bush and Clinton

Share/Bookmark
  1. #1

    9/11 Commission Blaims Bush and Clinton

    sponsored links


    ***Advertisments***
    The report says there were drastic failures of intelligence as well as failures by the Bush Administration (and Clinton before them) to take the threat of Al Queda seriously.

    While not laying the blaim solely on Bush's shoulders, they don't spare him and this does not bode well for the "war president" who hoped to be elected based on his fight against terrorism.

    The report also claimed that there was no collaborative relationship between Al Queda and Iraq -- one of the two major reasons the Bush Administration used for launching an attack against Iraq. The other reason was Iraq's WMDs, which have yet to materialize.

    Better brush off your resume, George.

  2. #2

    Re: 9/11 Commission Blaims Bush and Clinton

    Quote Originally Posted by robgb
    The report says there were drastic failures of intelligence as well as failures by the Bush Administration (and Clinton before them) to take the threat of Al Queda seriously.

    While not laying the blaim solely on Bush's shoulders, they don't spare him and this does not bode well for the "war president" who hoped to be elected based on his fight against terrorism.

    The report also claimed that there was no collaborative relationship between Al Queda and Iraq -- one of the two major reasons the Bush Administration used for launching an attack against Iraq. The other reason was Iraq's WMDs, which have yet to materialize.

    Better brush off your resume, George.
    Also consider the fact that the report takes Congress to task for it's oversight failures. Sen John Edwards is a member of the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence, hence he is also to blame.

    Iroinically, Kerry CANNOT be blamed at all....he'd have to have shown up to work first.

  3. #3

    Re: 9/11 Commission Blaims Bush and Clinton

    Quote Originally Posted by wes37
    Iroinically, Kerry CANNOT be blamed at all....he'd have to have shown up to work first.
    Bush has taken more vacation time than any past US president. I look forward to Bush's lifelong vacation. It's scheduled to start in January, 2005.

    -Jon Fairhurst

  4. #4

    Re: 9/11 Commission Blaims Bush and Clinton

    What I found most interesting is that they left out any findings that they couldn't all agree upon. In other words: this was a lame duck commision. They also put off any findings as far as how Bush actually handled 911. Clinton left office warning GW that Al Quaida was the number one threat to America. Clinton said this and bush never denied it, making it true. So you can believe all the crap that they are saying or you can realize that people at the top know ALOT MORE than you realize.

  5. #5

    Re: 9/11 Commission Blaims Bush and Clinton

    Quote Originally Posted by JonFairhurst
    Bush has taken more vacation time than any past US president. I look forward to Bush's lifelong vacation. It's scheduled to start in January, 2005.

    -Jon Fairhurst

    Shape of things to come --- ???

    http://www.drudgereport.com/kerryv.htm

  6. #6

    Re: 9/11 Commission Blaims Bush and Clinton

    Quote Originally Posted by glennm01
    Shape of things to come --- ???

    http://www.drudgereport.com/kerryv.htm
    Great SHOTS! Finally, we're going to have a MAN in the White House. Not a frat boy.

  7. #7

    Re: 9/11 Commission Blaims Bush and Clinton

    And apparently, we're seeing 80% of the man, or at least 80% of how the man spends his time, if the AP report is to be believed.

Go Back to forum

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •