Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Topic: Hating America (Again)

Share/Bookmark

Hating America (Again)

sponsored links

***Advertisments***
    http://www.quadrant.org.au/php/archi...article_id=749

Finally:
    An articulate, level-headed view from Down Under.

Re: Hating America (Again)

more misrepresentation again from Israel, whats new

Quote Originally Posted by charles the racist
    more misrepresentation again from Israel, whats new
    Objection.

Non-responsive, your honor.

(I just love "Law and Order"...Or should I say "American cultural imperialism at the micro level.")

Well, Xanax, Gore Vidal and others with an IQ past 100 know that Bush and co. are up to no good. We are frustrated that many like you do not know the truth. This frustration tends to boil up into an angry fever. We want our country back from the "Dumb Club." Bush draws his support from the least educated of America. This should tell you something. It's like a real life planet of the apes. I am Charleton Heston and a chimpanzee with a whip named George W. is running the show. Anyway, Georgies gonna lose this fall, unless he digs up his good buddy Osama or bombs us again.

How wonderful that an Australian in Australia can accurately describe both Nicks, Robgb, charles, et al...

One quote stuck out...
    Two things might immediately be said about this. One: it is transparent nonsense, evidencing a seriously deformed kind of intellectualism. (The whole world is no more than items on America's fast-food menu - literally the imperialist's snack, for heaven's sake.) Two, and more disturbingly: replace "America" with "the Jews", and you begin to get some idea of where this is coming from.
    I began to remember how Nick likes to refer to President Bush as "Hitler Bush"...or the "" president...and I thought...yep....that's Nick.

Hey Nick...Rob Foot in Australia has your number.
    Regards,
    Brian W. Ralston

Check out my new FREE iPhone App! Click Here!

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Phoenix
    Bush draws his support from the least educated of America. This should tell you something. It's like a real life planet of the apes. I am Charleton Heston and a chimpanzee with a whip named George W. is running the show.
    The fact that you keep playing this argument like a broken record is making me question your intelligence Nick. For you to honestly come to the "factual" conclusion that Republicans are literally less intelligent than Democrates (or even just non-Republicans) is just silly and absurd.

When my IQ was tested back in college, it was above 140 Nick...where is yours at?

szeesh! Please!

I feel like this has all just degraded into a bad Pee-Wee Herman movie with a few "I know you are, but what am I" lines.
    Regards,
    Brian W. Ralston

Check out my new FREE iPhone App! Click Here!

I'm a genius Brian, didn't you know? I can usually plug a midi cable in the right way. Bush gets 95% of his support from rural America. That's a fact. http://www.electoral-vote.com/

"A new map of the 2000 election has been added. It shows who won which county. It is very instructive. Bush won 80% of the counties, even in the blue states. It clearly shows what that race (and this one) is all about. It pits rural, conservative, religious voters in the red counties against the urban, liberal, secular voters in the blue counties. The county map could just as well be labeled "Population density" with blue high and red low."

When my IQ was tested back in college, it was above 140 . . .
    So much for IQ tests.

jg

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Phoenix
    Bush gets 95% of his support from rural America. That's a fact.
    Are you saying that rural America is intellectually inferior to the rest of the country?? And where did you get the 95% figure from? Is that a REAL fact?

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Doofus
    Well, Xanax, Gore Vidal and others with an IQ past 100 know that Bush and co. are up to no good.
    Anyone with an IQ over 90 who actually bothered to read the article would recognize that GWBush and co. were mentioned pretty much in passing.

Unremarkably for you, you succeed in missing the entire point of the piece.

Like your buddy GW, it sounds like you need your own personal Condoleeza Rice to explain it to you very slowly, using only very short words.

Maybe a pop-up book would help?

Go Back to forum
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast