• Register
  • Help

Topic: Vienna's Horizon Series Titles in Kontakt format

Share/Bookmark

Vienna's Horizon Series Titles in Kontakt format

Dear All,

I'm very happy to announce that the first four products of the Vienna Symphonic Library HORIZON SERIES are now also available in Kontakt format:

Vienna Harps
    FX Percussion
    Glass & Stones
    Mallets

Every Horizon Series library comes with EXS24 mk II and GigaStudio formats on the install DVDs. For using these libraries in Kontakt, simply download the respective programs from the User Area of the Vienna Symphonic Library at http://www.vsl.co.at after registering the products. The programs are making use of the .wav files of the EXS version.

In the Fall of this year more products of Vienna's HORIZON SERIES will follow to be made available for the Kontakt sampler:

Opus 1
    Chamber Strings
    Solo Strings
    Epic Horns
    French Oboe
    Woodwind Ensembles
    Saxophones I
    Vienna Concert Guitar
    Overdrive (Performance Distortion Guitar)

All the best from Vienna,
    Martin Tichy
    Vienna Symphonic Library

Re: Vienna's Horizon Series Titles in Kontakt format

Even better..yea!! Thanks VSL for heeding our calls..Rich
    P.S any date schedualed for the Perf. Pro set in Kontakt and Halion?

Our efforts to support the Kontakt and HALion platforms are currently focused on the Horizon Series, not on Vienna's First and Pro Editions.
    -Martin

Quote Originally Posted by Martin Tichy
    Our efforts to support the Kontakt and HALion platforms are currently focused on the Horizon Series, not on Vienna's First and Pro Editions.
    -Martin
    Yes, i know Martin. Just wondering if its VSL`s intention for sometime next year or at least on your "to do" list :-))) Best, Rich

I'm sorry, I understand you'd like to know. But I can't tell you anything about developments scheduled for next year--at least, not yet. ;-)
    Best,
    Martin

Quote Originally Posted by Martin Tichy
    I'm sorry, I understand you'd like to know. But I can't tell you anything about developments scheduled for next year--at least, not yet. ;-)
    Best,
    Martin
    I understand. Just wishfull thinking, I understand it would be huge undertaking..Thanks Rich

Go Back to forum