• Register
  • Help

Topic: Introduction + demo reel piece

Introduction + demo reel piece

Hi everyone,

after lurking around here for months and the occasional post now and then, I think it's time to properly introduce myself. I'm a composer from northern germany. After I did music for some years alongside a programming job, I decided to dare a leap and move to full-time composing about a year ago. Since then, I've been doing soundtracks for video games, short films and multimedia productions.

My current demo reel song can be found here: http://www.wavemage.com/music/JM-TheWorldNeedsMages.mp3. The main Libraries used for the orchestral parts of this piece (to make this post at least remotely on-topic ) were GOS, SAM brass libs, London Orchestral Percussion, and Siedlaczek's extended classical choir. Well, I'd be happy to get your opinions on this.

Anyway, I hope I'll get more time in the future to be a little more active around here... this forum seems like the perfect place to hang out (yes, I know, I'm a nerd ;-)

Thumbs up Re: Introduction + demo reel piece

Hi Jan, great demo reel - I think!

Loved your mix.

my cafepress store
    my fine art print store
    my music store

Please support your fellow musician from Iceland where the currency has fallen 70% against USD and 90% against EURO! Every dollar or euro counts!

Re: Introduction + demo reel piece

Sounds good to me. Hi, jan.

Go Back to forum