• Register
  • Help

Topic: Allow myself to introduce... myself

Allow myself to introduce... myself

G'day all, I've been reading this great forum for a while, and I reckon it's high time to introduce myself and contribute to some posts.

I work out of my studio in Sydney, working on short films, advertisements etc and the plan's to eventually get into videogame music. Not alone there...

I've just got my website back up at

It has some mp3 samples of my work you can check out (among the other usual stuff), and it requires shockwave...

Re: Allow myself to introduce... myself

Hey Alex, well you already know what I think of your music. Great work!

Welcome to NS!
    - SCA - Sound Studios -

Welcome Alex,
    It's nice to have you here.

I must say, those orchestral samples are wonderful. I don't think Escape could've been mixed better and the composition itself is great. It's a good thing we have your expertise.

That's the coolest swirly I've ever seen too! I prefer having my sample links initiate Media Player as you have done, but when I did so on your site, Flash kept playing the website audio while Media Player played the linked audio. For a second there you sounded like John Cage. I guess only a select few would be confused by that but it's something to think about.

EDIT: Your Solaris piece kicks [nss][nss][nss] too
    Michael Peter

If music be the food of love...
    play on

William Shakespeare

Yeah, I've been hip to Alex Wallbank's music for a few years now, and guys.. he's a real talent. Check out his stuff if you haven't already.

great music!

I was listening to the first demo with the website's background music playing (not knowing it). My thought was 'Wow! This is amazing stuf...multi-tonal" Then I saw a button to switch off the background audio and then the bi-tonality suddenly disappeared!"

But NO less great!! Loved hearing your music!!

And loved looking at your gear section...nice icons to make it clear!

Go Back to forum