• Register
  • Help

Topic: help!!!!!!!!!!!

Share/Bookmark

Re: help!!!!!!!!!!!

Make sure you assign different outputs to GS and Logic. Also, be sure enable multi-client use in the delta control panel.

help!!!!!!!!!!!

I\'m helping a friend configure is GS system.he\'s using the logic delta package(delta 66,GS LE,and base level ver. of logic), and a midisport 2x2. when just the GS is open it plays fine, but when we hit the SEQ button and logic comes up the GS will no loger sound. the velocity meters in the GS show midi input as does the transport in logic, and the channel is set to gigasampler/endless wave.We\'ve uninstalled everything and did a full system recovery and then reloaded everything.but the same thing is happening.I cant think of anything else.any ideas would relly help.thank you

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Bill:
    Make sure you assign different outputs to GS and Logic. Also, be sure enable multi-client use in the delta control panel.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

do you know how to set it yo multiclient. i did not see anything pertaining to that in the control panel.thank you

Make sure you have \"MultiTrack Driver Devices\" set to independant in the control pannel.

Go Back to forum