• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Good Strong Marcato Section Strings

Share/Bookmark

Good Strong Marcato Section Strings

Haven't really managed this with GPO. Even with the short strings and the velocity maxed out it doesn't have much bite. Have I missed something?
    "A composer is a guy who goes around forcing his will on unsuspecting air molecules,often with the assistence of unsuspecting musicians"

Re: Good Strong Marcato Section Strings

Deadbeat,

You'll have these in the new updates expected to be available within a few weeks.

Gary Garritan

PS: "The Age of Wire and String is Upon Us"? Sounds like my wire strung harp

Smile Re: Good Strong Marcato Section Strings

Quote Originally Posted by Garritan
    Deadbeat,

You'll have these in the new updates expected to be available within a few weeks.

Gary Garritan

COOL!!!!!

I'm sure looking forward to the updates!
    Sincerely,
    Falcon1

icelandphotoblog.com
    my cafepress store
    my fine art print store
    my music store

Please support your fellow musician from Iceland where the currency has fallen 70% against USD and 90% against EURO! Every dollar or euro counts!

And lord are they wonderful. You guys are in for a treat!!!

Smile Re: Good Strong Marcato Section Strings

I hope they are (or are like) the marcato strings in GOS(Lite) -- which are absolutely wonderfully strong!

KevinKauai

Oh thank heavens! I too have been wishing for strong marcato effect. Now I don't have to wait for them!!! Thanks Thanks Thanks!!

Jerry

Wow. That's fantastic news
    "A composer is a guy who goes around forcing his will on unsuspecting air molecules,often with the assistence of unsuspecting musicians"

Quote Originally Posted by Garritan
    Deadbeat,

You'll have these in the new updates expected to be available within a couple of weeks.

Gary Garritan

And I can tell you right now, the updates KICK BUTT! GPO is better than ever.

Quote Originally Posted by robgb
    And I can tell you right now, the updates KICK BUTT! GPO is better than ever.
    Sorry, dumb question here. Is this an update to the Kontakt player or to the samples themselves? I purchased GPO a couple of months ago and I want to make sure I have all of the latest updates. What should I download? Sorry for my ignorance but I've been too busy writing and haven't been here in a while.

Andrew,

"Is this an update to the Kontakt player or to the samples themselves?"

It is an update to both the player and the programming.

"What should I download?"

Nothing yet. Information on files to download will be posted when the update is released.

Tom

Go Back to forum