• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Calling all Kerry supporters who like watching M. Moore "like" video...

Share/Bookmark

Calling all Kerry supporters who like watching M. Moore "like" video...

sponsored links

***Advertisments***
    Well folks. The DNC is about half way through their re-invention convention. So, I thought it would be good to show all the Kerry supporters (particularly the ones who have a problem with the Iraq War) a little video put together to show Kerry the flip-flopper.

Now...the left says describing Kerry as a flip flopper is just not true. Combine that with the ones who watched Moore's F9/11 who also have said that "video doesn't lie". (I mean...look at Moore's documentary, it is all there on video..."He just sat there for 7 minutes...blah..blah...blah"). So...this one is for you all.

Go here to download a 12 minute video (windows media .asf file 25.3MB) on Kerry and his voting record. Then come back here and discuss what you just saw. (I have hosted this on my server to make the direct download easy, please do not share this link outside of Northern Sounds)

You can also check out the Dems Extreme Makeover page (admittedly conservative and put out by the RNC) where the video can be streamed as a Windows Media File or Real Video file if you don't or can't download and save the whole thing directly.

Please....watch the video (12 mintues) before discussing it so we can all discuss from a common reference point of having WATCHED THE VIDEO.

Thanks. ....And to all my Democrat friends....have fun.
    Regards,
    Brian W. Ralston

Check out my new FREE iPhone App! Click Here!

Re: Calling all Kerry supporters who like watching M. Moore "like" video...

Quote Originally Posted by Brian W. Ralston
    Go here to download a 12 minute video (windows media .asf file 25.3MB) on Kerry and his voting record.
    And to constrast, I suggest all you Bush supporters check out the Al Franken Show where he does his hilarious FLIIIIIP, FLLLLOP, FLIPPITY-FLOOP routine in which he describes the countless times Bush has flip-flopped (and all in just his first term, rather than a lifetime voting record).

This Kerry as a flip-flopper rap is getting very old and very stale. Time for a new one, guys.

I feel that you two should mud wrestle for an hour and just get it all out.

Have you guys actually met each other in person?

Angry Re: Calling all Kerry supporters who like watching M. Moore "like" video...

I don't think I'm going to be able to watch the Republican convention without having a stroke.

Brian...

Aw, forget it. You're not worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by Marty
    I feel that you two should mud wrestle for an hour and just get it all out.

Have you guys actually met each other in person?
    Yes, of course. We're the best of friends.

Rob and Nick B. just had to comment WITHOUT watching the video clips of Kerry didn't you. Typical...(or did you watch it and were dumbstruck on how to respond to Kerry's own words throughout the last few years?) Please...enlighten us.

[Note Re: mud wrestling.....I have a black Belt in Shoto Kan Karate (Japanese Style)] And that is a fact...seriously.

Regards,
    Brian W. Ralston

[Note Re: mud wrestling.....I have a black Belt in Shoto Kan Karate (Japanese Style)] And that is a fact...seriously.

Thank God I was friendly earlier! Phew! Anyway, we'll definately have a drink now, in a very rough pub I know. A couple of jerks I know we could take out just for laughs. Anyway.... everyone.

Apolitical statement. From this side of the Atlantic, Kerry is beginning to look more and more like a President in waiting. I would like to know what the current betting is in the USA. If the odds are compatible over here, I feel a large bet coming on.

Post Re: Calling all Kerry supporters who like watching M. Moore "like" video...

I'll bet you a drink in that pub that BUSH wins by more than a hair. That way regardless who wins the election...everyone wins.
    Regards,
    Brian W. Ralston

Well that's pretty damning.

Of course, it should be no surprise that career politicians are completely motivated by opportunism, and from the sounds of the convention, they're more eager to be hawks than the current administration (if anybody caught Edwards' speech).
    Michael Peter

If music be the food of love...
    play on

William Shakespeare

homepage

Rob and Nick B. just had to comment WITHOUT watching the video clips of Kerry didn't you. Typical...(or did you watch it and were dumbstruck on how to respond to Kerry's own words throughout the last few years?) Please...enlighten us.

I'll watch it before the day is over, I'm sure. But I doubt it says anything that's a) accurate; or b) I haven't heard before from the right wing assassination machine.

Go Back to forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast