• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Atmosphere/Trilogy Installation Problems

Share/Bookmark

Atmosphere/Trilogy Installation Problems

I am trying to install Atmosphere and Trilogy, for Digital Performer 4.12 (therefore Audio Units). I downloaded the CD Joiners and AU updates, and everything seemed to work with the installation onto the computer, but when I open DP it gets hung on the "Examining Audio Units" page. Anyone have a suggestion?

I have a G5 dual 2 gig.

Thanks for your help.
    Teddy

Re: Atmosphere/Trilogy Installation Problems

I got help from tech support at Spectrasonics. Sorry for the false alarm and thanks to tech support for calling me back promptly.

TS

Quote Originally Posted by tshaps
    I got help from tech support at Spectrasonics. Sorry for the false alarm and thanks to tech support for calling me back promptly.

TS
    I'm currently having the same problem, I emailed tech support, but it would have been nice if you would have provided the solution.

Rick

Hey what happened? I've got the same problem , it's sunday night and 'tech support' is in another country!
    I'm using the latest DP (4.6) and Tiger (10.4.2) and the latest Atmosphere AU (1.2.4) but can't get past the 'inspect stream format' stage. Just hangs there doing nothing.
    Using G5 Dual 2.7 4 GIG Ram
    Thanks in advance.
    P.S Ditto Rick , it would be alot more helpful to the community if people actually posted their solutions when they get 'em!
    Croftish
    Last edited by croftish; 08-07-2005 at 12:41 PM. Reason: Addendum
    -----------------
    MacPro 2x3 Ghz Quad Intel OSX 10.4.11 DP 5.13
    9 Gig RAM
    VI's & Libs: Ethno4 / Tsaiko/ RA / Symphonic Choirs/ MX 4 / V-Station / Kontact / Arturia MiniMoog V / EWQLSO Gold / GPO / Atmosphere / Trilogy / NI Komplete4 / Massive / SAM Horns / True Strike /GPO/Garritan Jazz Band / QL Brass /Stylus RMX/ Atmosphere /Trilogy/ Voices of Passion

Apologies for not posting the solution. This issue, as you can see, is over a year old and sadly I don't remember what it was. My recollection is that I felt like a dummy for not figuring it out myself, and so I didn't want to post the evidence of my stupidity. Next time I'll follow protocol though.

TS

Talking Re: Atmosphere/Trilogy Installation Problems

Hey no worries dude. The solution was, as you say, fiendishly simple.
    Do a complete shutdown ( just a restart didn't do it) and try again on reboot. Doh!
    Seemed to work for me anyway
    Cheers,
    Croftish
    Last edited by croftish; 08-08-2005 at 04:14 AM. Reason: Addendum
    -----------------
    9 Gig RAM
    VI's & Libs: Ethno4 / Tsaiko/ RA / Symphonic Choirs/ MX 4 / V-Station / Kontact / Arturia MiniMoog V / EWQLSO Gold / GPO / Atmosphere / Trilogy / NI Komplete4 / Massive / SAM Horns / True Strike /GPO/Garritan Jazz Band / QL Brass /Stylus RMX/ Atmosphere /Trilogy/ Voices of Passion

Angry Re: Atmosphere/Trilogy Installation Problems

Strike that, it turns out that all I had to do was move the DP splash window or any other window in the way, and ta! da! , there's the authorisation window sitting behind them waiting for a response.

Why you...

-----------------
    9 Gig RAM

No problems here with the install however, using DP4.6, Tiger, and when I open up Atmosphere AU as an Instrument, it just sits there and never finishes loading. Am I the only one with this problem? Using a VST wrapper, and Atmosphere VST loads just fine.

Peace

Rik

Is that with 1.2.4 AU of Atmosphere?

Eric:

It is with the 1.2.4 AU version. I am able to use the VST version with a wrapper from FxPansion.

Peace

Rik

Go Back to forum