• Register
  • Help

Topic: Mod wheel with kontakt 1.53?

Share/Bookmark

Question Mod wheel with kontakt 1.53?

I cannot get the modulation expression to work with GOS lite in kontakt 1.53. It works as expected with GPO loaded but not GOS lite.
    I am hoping some of you veterans users with full kontakt would have the answer.
    Styxx

Re: Mod wheel with kontakt 1.53?

Quote Originally Posted by Styxx
    I cannot get the modulation expression to work with GOS lite in kontakt 1.53. It works as expected with GPO loaded but not GOS lite.
    I am hoping some of you veterans users with full kontakt would have the answer.
    For anyone that's interested here's the same thing I emailed to you privately.

ModWheelVolControlNonGPO.pdf

Thumbs up Re: Mod wheel with kontakt 1.53?

Thanks Joseph I received it this morning and its professionally laid out so even a PC software dummy as I am can understand it!
    Awesome excellent job Joseph!
    Styxx

Well, ya did it again buddy! I followed your tutorial to the letter and everything is exactly like I was hoping. One more question. If I wanted to save to another folder labled say "Kontakt GOS Mod" how would I go about it?
    Thanks
    Styxx

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph Burrell
    This is Great! This is so helpful and you have become a valuable person to have on this forum. Thanks again Joseph and stick around many people appreciate your hard work.
    You actually take the time out of your own life to help in the little matters. I wish I had half the gray matter with PC's as you do!
    This works great!
    Styxx

Joseph,

What you have done is super. To go out of your way and write not one, but two tutorials to help another user is going way beyond the call of duty. I truly appreciate the contributions you have made to the GPO community.

Gary Garritan

Joseph,

I'm so very pleased to see that Gary took the time out to commend your work as it's thoroughly well deserved for such well presented assistance.
    It's great that someone can be so generous with their time for the benefit of others.

Good attitude though Joseph! It's nice to know that when we become unstuck we can call on the help of folks like you.

Frank

PS: I have Kontakt so I do admit to having a degree of selfish self-interest!

Thanks guys.

.... Must not get all warm and fuzzy inside, must maintain stern, rough and tumble male exterior....

Seriously, its always been my pleasure to assist in these forums in any way that I can.

Joseph. You warm and fuzzy old thing you....

Frank

Go Back to forum