• Register
  • Help

Topic: Air America Beats Limbaugh in Battleground State

Share/Bookmark

Air America Beats Limbaugh in Battleground State

sponsored links

***Advertisments***
    The battleground state of Oregon apparently prefers Al Franken to Rush Limbaugh. Latest ratings show Al beating Rush. He's also beating O'Reilly in New York.

Conservative naysayers said nobody wants liberal talk radio, but I guess they were wrong. According to editor of Talkers, a radio industry magazine, the accomplishments of Air America, in such a short amount of time, is nothing short of phenomenal.

Re: Air America Beats Limbaugh in Battleground State

I'm a liberal naysayer. Sorry, but to me, stooping down to the level necessary to compete with Rush Limbaugh is not an accomplishment.

As I've posted before, liberal talk radio is an oxymoron.

Edit: the exception is Michael Jackson in Los Angeles, but as far as I know he's not on anymore. They took him off KABC and replaced him with another one of these low-brow guys.

Re: Air America Beats Limbaugh in Battleground State

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Batzdorf
    I'm a liberal naysayer. Sorry, but to me, stooping down to the level necessary to compete with Rush Limbaugh is not an accomplishment.
    Got news for you: Franken doesn't stoop. In fact, he's a kind of ANTI-Rush. Rather than simply pull "facts" out of his butt, like Rush does, he actually goes to the real SOURCES for his facts, and if he makes a mistake, he actually CORRECTS it! Imagine Rush doing that.

On top of this, Franken regularly has right wing guests on the show and actually discusses issues in a coherent, entertaining manner.

Which is why he's so popular. People finally have someone who, although left-leaning, actually speaks to their level rather than -- as Rush does -- down to them.

Go Back to forum