• Register
  • Help

Topic: Blackhawk down soundtrack?

Share/Bookmark

Blackhawk down soundtrack?

I have listen to Hanz Zimmer album "Blackhawk down soundtrack", there have a song call "Leave no men behind", but I try hard to reproduce that snare drum sound, none of them sounds like in the soundtrack, anyone know what kind of reverb did Hanz put on snare in this track ? Thanks.

Re: Blackhawk down soundtrack?

I totally thought Jeff Rona wrote the soundtrack!?!?!?!
    I think a favorite gag in medival times was to sneak up behind a Knight and stick a "kick me" sign on his armor with a magnet.

Nope, I was wrong...
    I think a favorite gag in medival times was to sneak up behind a Knight and stick a "kick me" sign on his armor with a magnet.

There's this site wit hfree smaples. I think G-Town (?!). There's a snare sound. It's pretty similar or at least that powerful to the snare used in Leave no man behind (really good track, btw). Maybe that sample will be of help.

Edit: here's the link... http://www.gtownsounds.com/ It's pretty updated since my last visit but I think I mean the Ens. Snare. Just try all and wave thanks to the guys who make it available for free.

Hans didn't use only "one" snare, but in fact an ensemble of snares, i think VSL can give you that hans zimmer snares drums sound, there is a snares drums ensemble in the pro edition percussion

Go Back to forum