• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Topic: Voices in Overture (Tutorial?)

Share/Bookmark

Voices in Overture (Tutorial?)

Would anyone be interested in a step by step tutorial on how to use voices in Overture SE? This is one of the crucial steps in understanding and utilizing the program. I'll only do it if it will be beneficial to the forum and the GPO community. Please let me know if this is readily available elsewhere.

Re: Voices in Overture (Tutorial?)

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph Burrell
    Would anyone be interested in a step by step tutorial on how to use voices in Overture SE? This is one of the crucial steps in understanding and utilizing the program. I'll only do it if it will be beneficial to the forum and the GPO community. Please let me know if this is readily available elsewhere.
    Any and all information would be most gratefully recieved EJ

Thumbs up Re: Voices in Overture (Tutorial?)

Any tutorial masterfully Created and Presented by you would be Momentously appreciated! But, now this means I'll have to reinstall everything again!
    Styxx

Okay, so this looks like it may be useful. And now thanks to Mr. 88 fingers I can include how to add mod wheel controller data to each of those voices since each voice can be edited seperately. Aren't you just dying to see this, well, aren't yah?

Should be interesting. I would like to see that.

Only problem that I have had with multi voicing per track is: I have not found a way to send midi control to each individual voice. It seems that the graphics control window only controls the entire staff and not the voices individually.

Oh if you could only give me an answer. I have been fighting this for a long time.

Looking forward to your tutorial.
    88fingers
    (The Nut )

www.waveav8.com

Down there at the bottom of the screen you can select which voice you are entering controller data for. That's what I've been doing.

Oh man. I just went back into SE and discoverd that this problem has been fixed since I tried it a year ago.

now I see that all you have to do is select the voice in grahpics view.

AAARGGGHHHH ! And all this time it was right under my nose!!!!
    88fingers
    (The Nut )

www.waveav8.com

Looks like I will be the Ninja now Joseph. HAHAHAHAHA
    88fingers
    (The Nut )

www.waveav8.com

Aha!
    An other interesting fact. This will not work in the full Overture version 3.5.1
    If you have full overture be sure to up date it.

Oh... the root of evil.
    88fingers
    (The Nut )

www.waveav8.com

A little unofficial poll:

What type of tutorial format is preferred?

Flash, html, word doc, or pdf?

I would prefer doing it in Macrodemia Flash or HTML, but whatever you guys want is what you get.

Also, on a side note, this tutorial will probably be inclusive to things other than the topic I've stated. More sort of an 'all inclusive' package. I kill all the birds with one stone. It aint gonna happen overnight though guys. Give me a few days.

Go Back to forum
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast