• Register
  • Help

Topic: 80 mb of new free FX percussions samples one-shots (wavs or refill version)

Share/Bookmark

Thumbs up 80 mb of new free FX percussions samples one-shots (wavs or refill version)

80 mb of new free FX percussions samples one-shots (wavs or refill version)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here :

http://www.dorumalaia2.com/freerefillswavsamples.htm

you can download 4 new free wavs packs (or refills version). Contains a total of 317 wav samples (80 mb uncompressed, 50 mb zip compressed , 29 mb refill compressed).
    These samples can be used in any program which know wav format ! All the samples were recorded in Adobe Audition at 44100 hz/24 bit , processed and then dithered down to 16 bit . All are original and produced by me .

Enjoy my friends !

Doru MALAIA
    composer
    dorumalaia@emailaccount.com

Re: 80 mb of new free FX percussions samples one-shots (wavs or refill version)

Thanks!

One little thing about your website and CD covers tho.... Too many filter lens flares!!!! (gah!)

Thumbs up Re: 80 mb of new free FX percussions samples one-shots (wavs or refill version)

Thank you to you Jamesmcwilliams !

Posted new faster download links for the last 8 wav packs or refills ! I hope now all 'll be ok !

Doru

Hi There,

Your generosity is well received. Sorry for the dumb question, though. How / what do I do with these wav files once they are downloaded. Do I need to program them into giga (via the editor)? Many thanks.

Rob
    Rob Elliott Music
    www.robelliottmusic.com

" ... All the wav samples packs and refills posted in this page are FREE (you are, however, not allowed to sell or redistribute any or all of the samples as a sample pack , soundbank , soundfont , refill or on a sample CD, but you can use those samples how you want in your compositions) ! ..."

So you can use these samples how is suitable to you to make your music ! Goodluck my friend !

Doru

Go Back to forum