• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Sam solo sessions: ultimate brass

Share/Bookmark

Thumbs up Sam solo sessions: ultimate brass

Hi guys,

I know...this post can seem a little strange...but really I'm amazed from that library I just received.
    Expressive, loud, soft, huge and intimate...to me is the ultimate brass library of the moment.

If we don't talk about the price........

Congrats to Marteen and friends, indeed, that's more that I was expecting...(and I expected much )

Luca

Re: Sam solo sessions: ultimate brass

Yes...thi library is great...I´ve just finished a demo blending the solos of QLSO brass and Sam solo brass...it worked perfectly!!!
    Leo
    Leandro Gardini - classical/orchestral composer

Pacific Ocean - http://www.pacificocean.com.br

Quote Originally Posted by leogardini
    Yes...thi library is great...I´ve just finished a demo blending the solos of QLSO brass and Sam solo brass...it worked perfectly!!!
    Can you post the demo? I'd love to hear it.
    I'm trying to decide whether to make QLSO or Opus 1 my foundation library (will probably buy one or the other this month) But plan, either way, on getting Sam Solo Brass too.

Yes, a demo(s) would be cool. I find it incredibly odd that there aren't any real demos on the SAM site....

OK...the demo will not be on my site very soon...so , if someone host it for me I can show you , but I must say that most of it is QLSO brass , not Sam!!!
    Leo
    Leandro Gardini - classical/orchestral composer

Pacific Ocean - http://www.pacificocean.com.br

Quote Originally Posted by A_Sapp
    Yes, a demo(s) would be cool. I find it incredibly odd that there aren't any real demos on the SAM site....
    I remember when SAM had tons of demos, which we got terribily excited over. Remember those first few SAM Horns demos? I remember people going completly nuts over them. Comments like "Best sampled french horns ever!" or something to that respect anyway.

Has SAM even announced SAM Solo Sessions as released? Usually we see a big song and dance here, but as I havent been to projectsam.com in a while I didnt even know it was released at all yet.

Ed
    Me - Out of Context:
    http://www.livejournal.com/users/_ed_/

According to their site it is shipping and I've talked via email with the Project Sam guys - it sounds really good from what I've heard - I've been on their forums for a while - I am looking forward to trying it out for myself soon.
    Alan Lastufka | www.BelaDMedia.com
    Producer/Artistic Design | Content Producer

20 Things

Wink Re: Sam solo sessions: ultimate brass

Quote Originally Posted by leogardini
    OK...the demo will not be on my site very soon...so , if someone host it for me I can show you , but I must say that most of it is QLSO brass , not Sam!!!
    Then why should someone who is particularly interested in the SAM brass host a piece of yours (one that could showcase 'solo sessions') that is comprised mostly of QLSO brass?

I have the SAM Solo Sessions Brass and it is an excellent value! Pick this one up now. The 24 bit sound quality in Kontakt blows away my other 16 bit libraries.

Looking too for SAM solo trumpet demos where i can hear the horn alone. The ones I found had the solo instruments buried.

Luca,
    Do you have a website? Would enjoy hearing more venus sound-a-likes.

Go Back to forum