• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Topic: What Country Are You From? (was I'm nosey...)

Share/Bookmark

What Country Are You From? (was I'm nosey...)

Hey, just interested in all the countries we have people from. Let me see now...
    hmmmm... not an easy task... Is the Moon or Mars a country yet? God knows we are putting enough junk up there.
    OK, enough of the silly wily stuff.
    Lets see...
    Japan, British Isles, Germany, Australia, Iceland, Canada, Italy, The Netherlands, Austria,..... wholly molly....brain freeze! Let's see, do we have ... now easy now watch it now wait ... Let me see, don't go too far too fast too soon! Do we have anyone from China, Russia, France, Africa, Switzerland (yes I think we do), where the heck is that world map when ya need it? Hmmm, Mexico, Texaco (oops, that's an oil company) sorry. Where else? Dahh. (Let’s not mention the United States, we’re in enough trouble as it is.)

Now you are saying to yourself right about now … SELF, Who gives a rats behind, right? Well, remember whom you are dealing with here. Besides, you read it didn't you.... yes?
    Any country I missed? South America? Brazil? Any input, output, upput, shootput, hocky puck or cricket bat?

Was it something I said?
    Styxx

Re: I'm nosey - newsy - dosy - whatever look-

The good old USA.

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph Burrell
    The good old USA.
    OK ... ok ... we'll put her in. Besides, this is where GPO started am I not right?
    Styxx

Canada. Only the largest trading partner with the USA.
    Melodialworks Music
    Music for Relaxation and Inspiration
    www.lawrencelougheed.com

Quote Originally Posted by Lougheed
    Canada. Only the largest trading partner with the USA.
    Ah yes, Canada...just a ride accross the old Peace bridge and glorious beautiful Canada. Used to go scuba almost every weekend during the 80's. When I was I young lad (which wasn't too long ago ) Dad use to pack the car and we would all go to the beaches in Canada. Yup! Nice mamories on the beaches, very nice in deed.
    Styxx

Just five or so hours south of you, bro, from the former steel capitol and second commonwealth of these great United States.

-Chad
    Me fail English? That's unpossible.

Hardy,
    What's this got to do with GPO? Nothing really it's just that I find people of other countries very interesting. Plus the fact that all of us are GPO users helps a bit, right?
    BTW, did I say something about Grape Written? Clue me in Hardy I am lost on this one.
    Ya know, out of all the interesting and intelligent people on this forum I can't wait to someday meet you. Seems as if I am always getting your goat for some reason. I rather like the challenge of conversing with you and it is getting quite interesting.

Take us as a lesson America......you're on the slippery slope......
    NO SCHIGHST SHERLOCK!
    Styxx

I am in Autralia... Before that from Melaysia and frequent Singapore and Brunei often, with occasional stops in Indonesia... ahhahahaaha...

Quote Originally Posted by meeehoon
    I am in Autralia... Before that from Melaysia and frequent Singapore and Brunei often, with occasional stops in Indonesia... ahhahahaaha...
    Goeie dag!

I am from South Africa -City of Cape town

Currently living in Oregon USA.

Dave

Oh yeah now I get it! Dahh - We're still a younger country than yours so it takes some of us longer for it to click.

Finally, and I know a gentleman shouldn't ask a gentleman, but.....Is that gentleman in your avatar you?....or is it one of your productions?....or both?
    Well, actually, I am inside of the third puppet or Audrey II from the Little Shop of Horrors. I did the pose for the local media paper. Hot in there! As for during the production I was the voice of the plant. (Hard to believe).

So, you are seeing the plant and on my home PC I see a picture of Dorothy, Scarecrow, Tin man, Lion and the Wizard. I wonder how?
    Styxx

Go Back to forum