• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast

Topic: Updates on Stylus RMX

Share/Bookmark

Updates on Stylus RMX

Hey guys -

Noticed that Sept is the time frame posted for rmx. Is that still on track? If so, when can we expect to see some info (besides the entertaining 'Namm Reaction' video? )

Eric
    =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
    Eric Doggett
    MoonDog Media
    www.moondogmedia.net

Re: Updates on Stylus RMX

I haven't heard anything about RMX yet but I'll take a wild guess and say Tob is heavily involved in designing some of the grooves for it.
    Tob has travelled to California last winter, met with Eric, has mentioned that he was under secrecy and was working on some top secret project.
    Since Tob's Trilogy demos were killer, I wouldn't be surprised if his skills and possibly his church samples were involved in the RMX project.

Cool Re: Updates on Stylus RMX

My lips are sealed...

/Tobias

Stylus RMX

Anyone know whether RMX will be able to map the kites to GM?

On the Spectrasonics site it says more information about RMX's features will be available as the project progresses. Since we're presumably a few weeks away from it's release I'm hoping to see some more information.

I'm really curious about the new core library. I bought Stylus last night and fooled around with it for a few hours and I was knocked out by the sound of the samples, but there seems to be an awful lot of loops I'll never use.

Quote Originally Posted by P de Caumette
    I haven't heard anything about RMX yet but I'll take a wild guess and say Tob is heavily involved in designing some of the grooves for it.
    Tob has travelled to California last winter, met with Eric, has mentioned that he was under secrecy and was working on some top secret project.
    Since Tob's Trilogy demos were killer, I wouldn't be surprised if his skills and possibly his church samples were involved in the RMX project.
    Tob is making some gooves!? cool! I knew he expressed interest in doing something like that, and I still have his freebie thing he made. Should be very instresting.

Ed
    Me - Out of Context:
    http://www.livejournal.com/users/_ed_/

Quote Originally Posted by Declan
    I bought Stylus last night and fooled around with it for a few hours and I was knocked out by the sound of the samples
    ..yes and it looks like there will be true kits in RMX...really looking forward to this one.

Quote Originally Posted by David Abraham Fenton
    ..yes and it looks like there will be true kits in RMX...really looking forward to this one.

True kits as in GM acoustic kits. PLEASE say it's so!!! Come on September.

It's being released October 25th. There will be more info about RMX on September 5th (wish that was the release date :-). There is something on the site I'm not catching (I can't pull up the new teaser video) and Eric has told me to look closer.

Anyway the site update is cool. http://www.spectrasonics.net/

Go Back to forum